District 12-2A II

RETIREDFAN1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

That post.  That simple post of compassion, is humanity at its finest.  For you people that only turn Left.  For those of you that think, “It’s all about me”.  For those going out buying Nike.  Pay heed at this exhibition of sacrifice.  See a man forgoing another championship for his friends.  Allowing those of lesser ability an opportunity at the prize.  What a noble gesture.

• I can only imagine the gratitude in the hearts of LLIONPRIDE, WestHardin1, and elifromlovelady.  May the winner of this great endeavor raise a glass of Doomer’s finest in tribute to trueblue82.  🇳🇴   Skal.

:rofl:

If by chance, I finish on top and awarded the champions cup, I am not worthy!!! I will rightfully return it to the mantel of the one and only trueblue. There show be a trophy 🏆 presentation to exchange the cup. Maybe we can do it at halftime of the 2nd round joaquin playoff game! Oh, wait. We better do it at halftime of the 1st round game to avoid any unforeseen hiccups. 😉 Sorry Blue, couldn’t resist. Nothing but respect for the Ram nation. 

• LOL! 2

38 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

If by chance, I finish on top and awarded the champions cup, I am not worthy!!! I will rightfully return it to the mantel of the one and only trueblue. There show be a trophy 🏆 presentation to exchange the cup. Maybe we can do it at halftime of the 2nd round joaquin playoff game! Oh, wait. We better do it at halftime of the 1st round game to avoid any unforeseen hiccups. 😉 Sorry Blue, couldn’t resist. Nothing but respect for the Ram nation. 

Can we paint it RAM BLUE and name it the TruBlue Cup? 

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well said LLIONPRIDE.  I can’t speak for elifromlovelady, but WH1 will never return that trophy to Blue.  Furthermore he’ll be posting that little dancing emoji :mower: all over Smoaky.  

He has to post that one. It’s the only one his Motorola flip phone has. 

• LOL! 3

On 9/15/2018 at 7:39 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

West Hardin 22

Warren 20

Lovelady 65

Normangee 15

Crockett 19

Grapeland 18

Cushing 49

Burkeville 0

Hull-Daisetta 50

Sabine Pass 0

Galveston O’Connel cancelled in Evadale.....Colmesneil was open......

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Sabine Pass has officially cancelled the rest of their games this season........

You know Grapeland’s feelings aren’t hurt not having to drive 180 miles just for their starters to play 1 quarter of football. We had them at home so there ya go. 

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

You know Grapeland’s feelings aren’t hurt not having to drive 180 miles just for their starters to play 1 quarter of football. We had them at home so there ya go. 

That just means you get to go down there NEXT year. Something to look forward to. 

• LOL! 1