District 12-2A II

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

We should get some separation in the pickem standings this week......:rofl:

One way or another! 😉 May not be a good week to play Lovelady. If they are anything like me, kinda have a sour taste in our mouths. That being said, I think this might be one of the toughest WH teams we have faced so we better not come in pouting about last week. I was on vacation last week but after a rewatch, that Grapeland game was VERY winnable. Not making any excuses but dang I would have loved to have played that game in some dry conditions. WHF, we need to meet up this evening and have a cup of coffee or something. I’ll send you a PM. 

5 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

One way or another! 😉 May not be a good week to play Lovelady. If they are anything like me, kinda have a sour taste in our mouths. That being said, I think this might be one of the toughest WH teams we have faced so we better not come in pouting about last week. I was on vacation last week but after a rewatch, that Grapeland game was VERY winnable. Not making any excuses but dang I would have loved to have played that game in some dry conditions. WHF, we need to meet up this evening and have a cup of coffee or something. I’ll send you a PM. 

lol...We felt like we should have won by much more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Washington76 said:

lol...We felt like we should have won by much more.

You must watched a different game. We held you on the goaline. Y’all held us on the goaline. We had a pick. Y’all had a pick 6. Where’s all these points you should’ve had? 

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Have a safe trip home, LLIONPRIDE.....

Thanks man. Home safe and sound. Tried to find you but missed ya somehow. Y’all played tough tonight. We better clean some stuff up on our passing game and run defense or we will be one and done come playoff time. 

16 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Thanks man. Home safe and sound. Tried to find you but missed ya somehow. Y’all played tough tonight. We better clean some stuff up on our passing game and run defense or we will be one and done come playoff time. 

Sorry I missed you.....game got a little intense for a while.....lol....at least it was worth the drive down......

Standings in the District:

Grapeland .... 7 - 1..........5 - 0

Lovelady....... 7 - 2..........4 - 1

Evadale......... 6 - 1.........3 - 1

West Hardin. 5 - 4 .........3 - 2

Colmesneil... 2 - 6........1 - 3

Burkeville...... 2 - 7.......1 - 4

Sabine Pass.. 0 - 9....0 - 6