District 12-2A II

RETIREDFAN1

Turn left at the Chevy dealership (Bus 287/Market St.). Left at the flashing light (Chestnut St). Right at First Baptist (N. Olive St). Keep going and stadium is in your left past the elementary school.

Dont park to the far left. Sand pit...Stay to the right of the visitors parking lot

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Turn left at the Chevy dealership (Bus 287/Market St.). Left at the flashing light (Chestnut St). Right at First Baptist (N. Olive St). Keep going and stadium is in your left past the elementary school.

Dont park to the far left. Sand pit...Stay to the right of the visitors parking lot

And make sure you do the speed limit in latexo and grapeland. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, topher805 said:

:thumbsup:....I never veer to the left.......I'm always on the right......:rofl:

• LOL! 1

Current Standings Courtesy of Todd Broussard at SETX.....

x-Grapeland 5-0

x-Lovelady 3-1

x-Evadale 3-1

x-West Hardin 2-3

Colmesneil 0-4

Burkeville 0-4

Week 11 Games: Burkeville at Colmesneil; Lovelady at Evadale

Who has clinched a playoff spot: Grapeland; Lovelady, Evadale, West Hardin

Week 11 clinching scenarios: Grapeland has clinched the #1 seed.  The winner of the Lovelady/Evadale game will clinch the #2 seed with the loser getting the #3 seed.  West Hardin has clinched the #4 seed.

Bi-District (11-2A-II) Standings:

x-Mart 4-0

x-Frost 3-1

Dawson 2-2

Hubbard 2-2

Meridian 1-3

Wortham 0-4

Week 11 Bi-District Games: Dawson at Wortham; Frost at Mart; Hubbard at Meridian

On 11/3/2018 at 12:45 PM, Sandiedad said:

How 'Bout our Sandies! District Champs! We are clicking on all cylinders right now folks! Love my Sandies!!

After seeing them last year against Evadale, I’m not surprised.  Very impressive, and most of them back this year.  

Good Luck in the playoffs.  Make some noise.  :mower: