The Smoakhouse Forums

Sabine Pass can send the rest of their athletes on over here to Memorial, they've been trickling in little by little each year lately. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the early season sunshine pumping I'm used to seeing from Grapeland over the last 10+ years.

#1 Grapeland  #2 Lovelady  #3 Evadale  #4 West Hardin Grapeland oline and dlines are huge. Alot of depth for the big boys also.. Something we haven't had in a long time. A couple o

He has to post that one. It’s the only one his Motorola flip phone has.   

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Sabine Pass can send the rest of their athletes on over here to Memorial, they've been trickling in little by little each year lately. 

Better send any athletes to PNG.  Evidently after RJ, they’re a little short.

PNG sure giving up points.

Sorry I didn't pick last week. Was in hospital. 

Picks

West Hardin

Evadale

Mt. Enterprise 

Grapeland

Colmesneil

¬†ÔĽŅ

Lovelady 

On 9/22/2018 at 8:30 AM, Washington76 said:

Grapeland 41, Normangee 6 @ half

Fianl:  47-18

Sounds like the bench got some playing time lol.

On 9/24/2018 at 9:15 AM, Lion1996 said:

LL has been getting way to much bench time this year. I could see that hurting us In the second half of a close game. 

Have mercy. ¬†Next game will be rated ‚ÄúR‚ÄĚ for violence. ¬†Burkeville? ¬†Send the basketball team to keep the score down.

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Have mercy. ¬†Next game will be rated ‚ÄúR‚ÄĚ for violence. ¬†Burkeville? ¬†Send the basketball team to keep the score down.

It’s 2a the baseball basketball track teams are playing. 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, Hagar said:

Sounds like the bench got some playing time lol.

Yes from the start of the game. I really don't know if this district going to be a good thing or bad. We have more depth then most of every 2A d2 team in the state. The good thing is all these back ups are young freshman and sophomores so there getting snaps from the get go against teams like Normangee. We have three really big freshman ranging 250 to 280. One of them has already become the starting nose tackle. The other two got to start against Normangee and did really well. Just got to keep getting better until playoffs. If all these kids keep improving then come playoffs we will be very hard to beat with so much depth on both sides of the ball. 

Sabine Pass begged Burkeville to play them last year because it was their homecoming....Burkeville did, with 11 players......Sabine Pass, with 11 players,  will NOT return the favor to the Mustangs this year.....

1 hour ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Grapeland 

Lovelady

Rosehill Christian

I see the strategy you pick the same as westhardinfan until his two homer picks against LL and grapeland.  Guarantees the championship for you 

6 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Sabine Pass begged Burkeville to play them last year because it was their homecoming....Burkeville did, with 11 players......Sabine Pass, with 11 players,  will NOT return the favor to the Mustangs this year.....

VOTE IN NOVEMBER!!!

sorry sorry, wrong thread.  

• Haha 1