Cause and Effect. (Sex Change)

Hagar

This is not meant to offend.  I just want a serious discussion on this topic.  And as one of the great conspiracy theorist on this site (a CT is just a person with questions he wants answers to), I decided to start it here.

Here’s something I’ve been wondering lately after seeing a parade of 5 or 6 different sexes on TV, when we used to just have two.  Do any of you think that something, a product, a drink, a food (GE), a drink, a medicine, a drug, could be causing “sex confusion” with people’s bodies?  Did you know that the sperm count in the Western World has dropped 59.3%, and scientists have no idea why?  I’m no doctor or scientist, but if something is dropping the sperm count that drastically, couldn’t it also be affecting hormones in both men and women?  And wouldn’t that explain this relatively new phenomena/epidemic of wanting to change sex?

Anyway, I’d appreciate any opinions, or comments, on any facet of this post.  Am I right?  Wrong?  Crazy?  What may be causing it?  Or if you’ve ever wondered about it.  Surely I’m not the only one?  I suspect CarthDawg, WH1, Kirt, and Stoney have (sorry guys for putting you in the headlights, but we’ve posted together so long, I took a shot).

They say soy will cause a man’s testosterone to drop. You look at a hippie who’s been eating that compared to a man who hasn’t and you can see some physical differences. They also tend to be a lot more in touch with their feminine sides. You also have people saying that what some farmers and ranchers are feeding their crops and animals is leading to physical changes. This is gonna sound creepy and I don’t mean it to but it will. Look at young girls nowadays. They eat this stuff full of hormones and they start developing earlier. A teenage girl nowadays compared to 20, 30 years ago is physically different.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2018 at 4:32 AM, REBgp said:

This is not meant to offend.  I just want a serious discussion on this topic.  And as one of the great conspiracy theorist on this site (a CT is just a person with questions he wants answers to), I decided to start it here.

Here’s something I’ve been wondering lately after seeing a parade of 5 or 6 different sexes on TV, when we used to just have two.  Do any of you think that something, a product, a drink, a food (GE), a drink, a medicine, a drug, could be causing “sex confusion” with people’s bodies?  Did you know that the sperm count in the Western World has dropped 59.3%, and scientists have no idea why?  I’m no doctor or scientist, but if something is dropping the sperm count that drastically, couldn’t it also be affecting hormones in both men and women?  And wouldn’t that explain this relatively new phenomena/epidemic of wanting to change sex?

Anyway, I’d appreciate any opinions, or comments, on any facet of this post.  Am I right?  Wrong?  Crazy?  What may be causing it?  Or if you’ve ever wondered about it.  Surely I’m not the only one?  I suspect CarthDawg, WH1, Kirt, and Stoney have (sorry guys for putting you in the headlights, but we’ve posted together so long, I took a shot).

REB; I agree with you that SOMETHING is really  “Q” word about the whole “tranny” phenomenon we are seeing these days... Personally, I believe at least a Part of this is the whole “You’re never going to Be a Man, unless you get to See a man” philosophy iI heard in a movie some some years back... Children of today are being raised in the ESTROGEN OCEAN, & to a large part, That falls directly on the policy put forth where the Government pays for everything for single unwed mothers where no father is within the home, RAISING HIS OWN GET! But that’s just my .02 cents; Kids today are soft, lazy, & spoilt by their mothers, & Abandonsed by their Fathers..😡

• Thanks 1