3. Mason 156

4. Shiner 149

5. Wellington (1) 144

6. Muenster (1) 138

7. Burton 65

8. De Leon 56

9. Albany 46

10. Tenaha 35

Others receiving votes: San Augustine 24. Bosqueville 20. Valley View 16. Stratford 13. Crawford 11. New Deal 9. Hearne 4. Falls City 3. Bremond 3. Lovelady 2. Price Carlisle 1. Sundown 1.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, jimmyjohnson said:

I guarantee you, they will this year!! They will road grade y’all!!

On 8/14/2018 at 10:38 PM, SAWolfman said:

And I think it's road grate.  If you are going to talk tough learn how to do it.

Ahem .... The grade of a physical feature, landform or constructed line refers to the tangent of the angle of that surface to the horizontal. It is a special case of the slope, where zero indicates horizontality.

Jimmy seems to be better at trash-talking than you are, Wolfman.

The AP poll is generally about as reliable as the Old Ladies Sewing Circle weekly gossip session .... if they can't even take the time to split the two Divisions into separate polls, imagine how much real research they do to slap this poll together ...  😜

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

That’s one tough schedule. I’m anxious to see how the state championship rematch will play out!

Yeah it should be game of the week during week 5... That game will be played in mart... Actually i think all 3 games will be played in mart and they have a pretty big stadium for a 2ad2 school holds 3000 and franklin a 3ad1 school holds about 3250 and its nice also turf

35 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah it should be game of the week during week 5... That game will be played in mart... Actually i think all 3 games will be played in mart and they have a pretty big stadium for a 2ad2 school holds 3000 and franklin a 3ad1 school holds about 3250 and its nice also turf

I’ve seen pics of Mart’s stadium. Yes, very nice! They will be tested early!

9 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

I’ve seen pics of Mart’s stadium. Yes, very nice! They will be tested early!

I drove through Mart a week ago on my way to Waco and didn't see their school or stadium.  It must be off the main road somewhere .... I started to look for it but didn't, I wish I had now ....