Dallas Needs A New QB ASAP

D3112D12-EFEF-4617-B2F4-95EB28A43287.jpeg

Look at this. Look. At. This. Jerry needs to cut Dak ASAP. We will never, ever win with a QB who wears his hat backwards. Jeez Louise!!! This ain’t college football. This is DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL. Our QBs don’t wear their hats like this. Tom Landry is rolling over in his grave at the lack of respect for the game. This proves Dak will never be a winner. He’ll never take the game seriously. He’s just a goofball who doesn’t have what it takes be America’s QB. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bulldogbacker said:

Maybe clean house with a subpar Head Coach.  I like Garrett as a person, maybe a front office guy, but his coaching tenure needs to be stopped.

Jerrah will never fire him. Jerrah cares more about money than anything else. If he cared about wins carrot-top would've been long gone. 

• Thanks 1

Stoney’s Steps To Rebuild Dallas

1. Fire Garrett

2. Hire a up and coming offensively innovated coach ie McVay, Shanahan, DeFelippo

3. Do Not Sign Dak To A Huge Contract

4. Build a team on both sides of the ball, spend the Dak money on that

5. Draft a QB in the 1st round. Use that cheap rookie contract to build the team and depth like LA Rams, Iggles see step 4

To be fair, Dak don't have the line Romo had, at least for the last few season of Romo's career. But though Romo never really got close to winning a Lombardi trophy, he did have some amazing numbers, that you could easily compare up to some of the best of them. Romo was just not that great in a big and close games under pressure. Dak can't seem to handle any pressure. Hell, imo, at least Romo scrabbled better then Dak to keep a drive alive. With that said, Dak first season was fun to watch, but in the end, he's just a average QB.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

To be fair, Dak don't have the line Romo had, at least for the last few season of Romo's career. But though Romo never really got close to winning a Lombardi trophy, he did have some amazing numbers, that you could easily compare up to some of the best of them. Romo was just not that great in a big and close games under pressure. Dak can't seem to handle any pressure. Hell, imo, at least Romo scrabbled better then Dak to keep a drive alive. With that said, Dak first season was fun to watch, but in the end, he's just a average QB.    

...who’s way overpaid....🤨

• 2 weeks later...

Dak can't be a good quarterback with third and I think fourth tier receiving talent.  This reminds me of the 1986-1990 seasons when we didn't have any solid receivers yet.  We had Michael Irvin in 1988, but he didn't come into his own until 1991 when Alvin Harper joined the team as a rookie.  We need receivers quick fast.  

Player A: 11 TD, 6 INT, 71.8 rating, 6.32 yards per attempt, 33 sacks taken

Player B: 8 TD, 11 INT, 74.2 rating, 6.28 yards per attempt, 33 sacks taken

Player A: Tim Tebow's final 11 career starts as a quarterback.

Player B: Dak Prescott's last 11 games.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Player A: 11 TD, 6 INT, 71.8 rating, 6.32 yards per attempt, 33 sacks taken

Player B: 8 TD, 11 INT, 74.2 rating, 6.28 yards per attempt, 33 sacks taken

Player A: Tim Tebow's final 11 career starts as a quarterback.

Player B: Dak Prescott's last 11 games.

What's your point, Stoney? 🤔😋

• LOL! 1

It’s sad that a thread I started as a joke has become a legitimate thread about Dak’s future as QB1. Dallas needs as many picks, as many high draft picks as it can get. Don’t trade for Earl Thomas. Use that top 10, top 5, #1 pick on a QB or a Wide Reciever. I’m afraid Dak ain’t the answer. And this team is short on talent at the offensive skill positions. But it wouldn’t matter if we had Staubach, Smith, Irvin and Pearson because Garrett/Linehan wouldn’t know what to do with them.

3 hours ago, mellon said:

Trade up in next years draft for Justin Herbert, Oregon QB.

Nah, Jerruh will trade down and take a chance on a QB in one of the later rounds along with a no name WR from Bugtussle U ... he's gonna save all those extra picks for more mediocre talent ....

Dak is struggling..but I lay this at the feet of the OC...The gameplan and the route concepts are so bad Aikman sounded like he was about to walk off the set he was so frustrated with the routes. 

In the Giants game they ran Dak and threw it deep a couple of times and Dak had a solid game. The Panthers and Hawks game they did neither and he has struggled.

I don't think it's as much as Dak than it is coaching that's problem. That and with Frederick out, this Oline has not played well at all. Dak hasn't been great, but the whole offense as a whole is so out of sync. I turn that blame on Jerry's little boy toy Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan. Jerry is so blind to all of the things around him except the money that comes in. It's frustrating as a fan to listen to the GM/Owner/Coach/great great grandfather try to tell us how to solve the Cowboy's problem when he is the problem!!