Liberty-Eylau vs. Arkansas High

Eylau91

4 minutes ago, Eylau91 said:

This will be a good test for LE.  Arkansas has their whole team returning with new head coach Barry Norton.

Isn't this Week 1 of games in Arkansas?

Are yall playing this one like a game?

Arkansas High calls it a game, and yall call it a scrimmage so you get the best of both worlds. It doesn't count against your record, but it is like having 11 games.

3 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Isn't this Week 1 of games in Arkansas?

Are yall playing this one like a game?

Arkansas High calls it a game, and yall call it a scrimmage so you get the best of both worlds. It doesn't count against your record, but it is like having 11 games.

It’s a real game.. it’s their 2 game of the season and they have speed to burn.. a very good defense kept PG in check pretty well last year... their offense is a question mark they’re ranked #3 in 5a

22 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

It’s a real game.. it’s their 2 game of the season and they have speed to burn.. a very good defense kept PG in check pretty well last year... their offense is a question mark they’re ranked #3 in 5a

They didn't keep PG in check...it was the first game of the season so not much to read into there.

LE wins big. Norton continues to ####.

9 hours ago, Nonothing said:

They didn't keep PG in check...it was the first game of the season so not much to read into there.

LE wins big. Norton continues to ####.

You are crazy if you dont think AHS didnt slow down your offense! Gibson said that AHS schemed PG better than any team they played all year

2 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

So how many you think you gonna score on us?

Your team will be good and I give you that y’all have talent.. but you guys haven’t had a good offense in years and BN isn’t really gonna change that IMO.. and I’m not being cocky, but there hasn’t really been a team since Wells came to LE that has really shut us down completely PG did a great job last year but we didn’t just execute great either...

Honestly im looking forward to a good game so we will see but im taking LE all day..

Just now, LibertyEylau92 said:

Your team will be good and I give you that y’all have talent.. but you guys haven’t had a good offense in years and BN isn’t really gonna change that IMO.. and I’m not being cocky, but there hasn’t really been a team since Wells came to LE that has really shut us down completely PG did a great job last year but we didn’t just execute great either...

Honestly im looking forward to a good game so we will see but im taking LE all day..

Btw moving to 5a is going to do wonders for y’all..