Liberty-Eylau vs. Arkansas High

Eylau91

4 minutes ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

Naw that’s what y’all have been for years... 

In all honesty I like your confidence tho in a team that hasn’t been good in a decade... if I remember correctly we were up 45-7 at halftime last time we played?? Idk I may be wrong.. but I think it’s cool that you created a membership to come over here and take up for your team.. you better hope they can back you up.. don’t y’all have another game this week?? Nobody’s really talking about IG..?? Btw welcome to Smoaky..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

In all honesty I like your confidence tho in a team that hasn’t been good in a decade... if I remember correctly we were up 45-7 at halftime last time we played?? Idk I may be wrong.. but I think it’s cool that you created a membership to come over here and take up for your team.. you better hope they can back you up.. don’t y’all have another game this week?? Nobody’s really talking about IG..?? Btw welcome to Smoaky..

Yep u are right we was really bad that year! Yall beat a few times check the overall record not even close!!

1 hour ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

That’s what I call trolling.. lol 3rd round in Arkansas is actually the State Title game kmsl.. but don’t tell nobody lol

Boy yalls league was really good Princeton Anna powerhouses! Oh i forgot North Lamar really good!! Lol

2 hours ago, ViewFromAfar said:

I thought they played flag football in Arkansasnull

How did y'all do when y'all played Nashville a few years back? You got wore out didn't you?? I hear you guys have a hard time finding games call Nashville, Eldorado,Pine Bluff or Benton they will play you in a heartbeat!!!

9 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

How did y'all do when y'all played Nashville a few years back? You got wore out didn't you?? I hear you guys have a hard time finding games call Nashville, Eldorado,Pine Bluff or Benton they will play you in a heartbeat!!!

Lol Nashville is a power they would’ve beat the brakes off y’all they played us on a two bad years.. btw after James and that class left.. too bad y’all aren’t in the company of any of those schools.. and then y’all take T-Highs left overs lol you would think y’all have Nick Saban coaching y’all.. lol.. T-High has literally upgraded it will show for sure.. 

21 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

You are crazy if you dont think AHS didnt slow down your offense! Gibson said that AHS schemed PG better than any team they played all year

Gibson is an offensive genius. He scored exactly as many points as he wanted to...and doubt he said that. If he did it was right after the game lol

20 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

So how many you think you gonna score on us?

35+

5 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

U won't score 35 guarantee it!!

36?

4 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

LE the 4th best team in town!! 

In reality, we kind of just lump the Arkansas side in with us, you guys don't really count or matter. 

2 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

I actually like LE !  I know some of there coaches real good guys!! I got a daughter that goes to LE! It's the fans that are so obnoxious think they are unbeatable!! So when we are not playing I go watch LE play. Hope you beat TH really do

I’m just giving you a hard time just healthy smack talk our guys have a mental breakdown against TH I’m convinced lol. And I don’t think we’re obnoxious but we do ride for LE no matter what and like I said earlier I respect you for defending A-high..

Now this is funny.  Some fan of Arkie High coming on here and talking smack.  From a high school that has not done squat since the days of Swede Lee in the 70's.  The Arkansas side is broke,  rundown and ghetto.  People are leaving there faster than poop  thru a goose.  Texarkana would be a pretty nice town if they could flush the Arkansas side down the toilet.

• LOL! 2

15 minutes ago, Slimbodine said:

Now this is funny.  Some fan of Arkie High coming on here and talking smack.  From a high school that has not done squat since the days of Swede Lee in the 70's.  The Arkansas side is broke,  rundown and ghetto.  People are leaving there faster than poop  thru a goose.  Texarkana would be a pretty nice town if they could flush the Arkansas side down the toilet.

dang dude...harsh...

14 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

Win one championship and now he is a genius!!!! Wow

It wasn't the championship that made him a genius, it was the genius that made the championship.

Also, multi-quote is your friend. Hit the little plus sign to the left of the quote button.

Welcome to the forum.

6 hours ago, Slimbodine said:

What school you from? Im not talking smack just tired of LE fans talking noise! AHS hasnt done anything huh we put more kids in the pros since then than anyone in Texarkana! Do you have anybody in the Hall of Fame or have anyone in a Ring of Honor (ROD SMITH) Denver Broncos. I think the Texas side has more crime than Ark side does! I guess the Beverly area is such a nice place!

27 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

What school you from? Im not talking smack just tired of LE fans talking noise! AHS hasnt done anything huh we put more kids in the pros since then than anyone in Texarkana! Do you have anybody in the Hall of Fame or have anyone in a Ring of Honor (ROD SMITH) Denver Broncos. I think the Texas side has more crime than Ark side does! I guess the Beverly area is such a nice place!

:poop:

Argyle will get to test its metal against the Leopards in Week 3 when both teams travel to Sulpher Springs to meet.  I hope both teams are undefeated at that time, but Argyle also has a very formidable schedule to start this season out.  The Eagles will be playing Stephenville at home in Week 1 and then La Vega will come calling in Week 2.  How's that for a predistrict schedule to get the juices flowing, Huh?  LE won't be any cakewalk neither.......just sayin'.  If Argyle can get thru those 3 games healthy and unscathed, then I'd say they have a pretty good chance to compete for a  State Championship this season.  Even if they don't.......they will have plenty of time to make some adjustments when the playoffs get here.  IMO, this year's Argyle Eagles will be an improved team over last season's team......even with a new starter at qb.  We lost Copeland to injury last season deep in district play, but still was able to play 13 games......losing only to Stephenville with a missed field goal from inside the 20 with less than a minute to play. And that was with our back-up qb Clearman......who is a senior this season. He will be back in the secondary again this season.......the coaching staff will go with a new qb and let Clearman do his thing on defense again'......and in whatever other roles they can slot him in on offense. I'm very interested to see what kind of team LE brings to the table this season.  They usually have some good athletes and lots of speed......and have always given Argyle all it can handle.  See you guys in Week 3.   

• Like 3