Liberty-Eylau vs. Arkansas High

Eylau91

2 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

Yea I just watched that game when yall blew us out! We had 6 defensive starters out that night and LE just kept throwing the ball! You say we have not been any good in a decade but I believe we are 2 and 2 with yall in the last 4 games!  

AHS- 31 

LE- 14  ( them kitty cats are in trouble)

Meet at the flag pole at 6:30 taking all bets!! Lol

http://foxsportstexarkana.com/liberty-eylau-release-date-aug-29/

no no excuses lol injury’s happen I still think that game wouldn’t have been close that team was great plus you guys didn’t have an offense.. btw we did loose arguably our best player SFA commit 6’3” Wr Cooper... so that is a huge loss but I still don’t think we lose... I do really do think y’all have a good team and of course imma talk smack lol.. so I’m saying 38-31 LE.. this game or T-High are probably the two easiest pre season games in which that’s saying something lol so if we can’t win these we’re in big trouble!!

51 minutes ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

http://foxsportstexarkana.com/liberty-eylau-release-date-aug-29/

no no excuses lol injury’s happen I still think that game wouldn’t have been close that team was great plus you guys didn’t have an offense.. btw we did loose arguably our best player SFA commit 6’3” Wr Cooper... so that is a huge loss but I still don’t think we lose... I do really do think y’all have a good team and of course imma talk smack lol.. so I’m saying 38-31 LE.. this game or T-High are probably the two easiest pre season games in which that’s saying something lol so if we can’t win these we’re in big trouble!!

Seriously you think LE will score that many points??

Arkansas High seems to be much more improved. However, I do not see them beating a good TEXAS football team. The Arkansas boys ain't used to Texas Football (playing T-High once a year doesn't mean much). I say LE wins by 14. I wont knock the Razorbacks too hard, so Ill finish my post with a little positivity. Arkansas High will continue to improve this year and the years after. Having a coach that coached in the great state of Texas may give them Arkansas boys some of that ole Texas swagger! Good Luck to both teams, good weather,  and hopefully no injuries!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hawkfan09 said:

Arkansas High seems to be much more improved. However, I do not see them beating a good TEXAS football team. The Arkansas boys ain't used to Texas Football (playing T-High once a year doesn't mean much). I say LE wins by 14. I wont knock the Razorbacks too hard, so Ill finish my post with a little positivity. Arkansas High will continue to improve this year and the years after. Having a coach that coached in the great state of Texas may give them Arkansas boys some of that ole Texas swagger! Good Luck to both teams, good weather,  and hopefully no injuries!!!

Like I said before I believe Greenwood,Pine Bluff,Benton and Eldorado is better than LE ! So I guess LE is not a good Texas football team! 

13 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

Like I said before I believe Greenwood,Pine Bluff,Benton and Eldorado is better than LE ! So I guess LE is not a good Texas football team! 

LE went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs last year, they will not be a push over.  But that why they play the game on the field and not here.  

LE by 6

57 minutes ago, coachkells said:

LE went 3 rounds deep in the playoffs last year, they will not be a push over.  But that why they play the game on the field and not here.  

LE by 6

Never said they would be a pushover! All i hear is how many rounds they went last year! Pg smoked them and we got beat by 7 pts by PG! TH beat LE and we beat TH.

1 hour ago, Hogman2018 said:

Never said they would be a pushover! All i hear is how many rounds they went last year! Pg smoked them and we got beat by 7 pts by PG! TH beat LE and we beat TH.

I wish football went that way. That like saying that since the Redskins beat the Eagles once last year and the Cowboy beat the Redskins twice the Cowboys were better then the Eagles. but some how the Eagles won the Superbowl and Dallas didn't make the playoffs. Football is a game of match ups. and some teams match up better against one team then they do another. Injuries can make a huge difference from week to week. Ask anyone from Carthage in 2015 Semi-finals when they were injury ridden against a healthy La Vega team, game would of have been way closer if Carthage was healthy.  

1 minute ago, coachkells said:

I wish football went that way. That like saying that since the Redskins beat the Eagles once last year and the Cowboy beat the Redskins twice the Cowboys were better then the Eagles. but some how the Eagles won the Superbowl and Dallas didn't make the playoffs. Football is a game of match ups. and some teams match up better against one team then they do another. Injuries can make a huge difference from week to week. Ask anyone from Carthage in 2015 Semi-finals when they were injury ridden against a healthy La Vega team, game would of have been way closer if Carthage was healthy.  

Yea yea yea!!! Thats the only thing you can go by! So I guess we dont match up with LE!!

On 8/27/2018 at 1:04 PM, Everide2016 said:

Against the mighty Shiloh Christian Saints...that's really something to write home about.  Can't gauge anything using that game.

1 minute ago, Hogman2018 said:

Yea yea yea!!! Thats the only thing you can go by! So I guess we dont match up with LE!!

No, I never said that. I just think the casual fan has a little to much heart in their team.  I haven't seen film on either team this year but I know both team will be in for a tough game. LE is a top 20 4a Texas team and if you beat them hat off to you, you guys will be a force to be reckoned with in Arkansas this year.    

5 minutes ago, coachkells said:

No, I never said that. I just think the casual fan has a little to much heart in their team.  I haven't seen film on either team this year but I know both team will be in for a tough game. LE is a top 20 4a Texas team and if you beat them hat off to you, you guys will be a force to be reckoned with in Arkansas this year.    

Don’t mind that guy... he only speaks

Ar-can-saw