Prayers for members of JJ (Tiger1995) Family

Horns85

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. The support and love Our Nephew has received from all over East Texas has been amazing. The Road will be very long and hard for years to come for this young family, but I believe with the love and support I have seen for them not only from direct family members and friends but from all over God is good. A little about Chris, He is a paramedic, A vol. Fireman in Arp and recently graduated from the police academy and is a police officer in Longview. Chris is 24 years old. On Monday he was doing yard work when he noticed the shed next door had smoke coming out and went to check it out. When he opened the garage door flames back drafted and immediately covered Chris in flames. His fiancé', My niece (also a paramedic and RN) heard him screaming from inside their home and came to his aid finding him engulfed in flames. He was life flighted to the LSU burn center were he is now and is expected to be for the foreseen future. This young couple is one of those we all hope our kids grow up to be. Good, hard working, honest caring, young folks. I'm asking that all you take a moment and hug your family tonight and friends. Things like this horrible event you hope never happens to anyone and then it walks in your front door. You just never know. Our family is heartbroken over it but strong as well. Our community and so many have came to help this young man in anyway they can and we can't thank you all enough. If you see a sticker that says Vannoy strong think of Chris and say a prayer for him. God bless you all and old jj will be back when the time is right.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. The support and love Our Nephew has received from all over East Texas has been amazing. The Road will be very long and hard for years to come for this young family, but I believe with the love and support I have seen for them not only from direct family members and friends but from all over God is good. A little about Chris, He is a paramedic, A vol. Fireman in Arp and recently graduated from the police academy and is a police officer in Longview. Chris is 24 years old. On Monday he was doing yard work when he noticed the shed next door had smoke coming out and went to check it out. When he opened the garage door flames back drafted and immediately covered Chris in flames. His fiancé', My niece (also a paramedic and RN) heard him screaming from inside their home and came to his aid finding him engulfed in flames. He was life flighted to the LSU burn center were he is now and is expected to be for the foreseen future. This young couple is one of those we all hope our kids grow up to be. Good, hard working, honest caring, young folks. I'm asking that all you take a moment and hug your family tonight and friends. Things like this horrible event you hope never happens to anyone and then it walks in your front door. You just never know. Our family is heartbroken over it but strong as well. Our community and so many have came to help this young man in anyway they can and we can't thank you all enough. If you see a sticker that says Vannoy strong think of Chris and say a prayer for him. God bless you all and old jj will be back when the time is right.

Continued prayers for your family JJ!!!