The 2018 SDC Draft

Stoney

7 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Lol, I hit the wrong button and drafted the wrong person. Man, that goes so fast.

It’s pretty fast. Lol I had to keep going back to look to see who got drafted and who was left on the board.

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I took a wild stab and took Dez Bryant with a late pick .... does anyone think he will sign with anybody?  Adrian Peterson signed with the Redskins today on a one year deal ...

He’s got to Kirt. Cowboys homer me says it was a mistake to cut him. Just general football fan says he’s gotta be better than 50% of the WRs playing now. Is it the money? Is it how he acts on social media? Bigger knuckleheads are in the league with less talent.

21 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I took a wild stab and took Dez Bryant with a late pick .... does anyone think he will sign with anybody?  Adrian Peterson signed with the Redskins today on a one year deal ...

I read this before the draft :  https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Theres-a-Chance-Dez-Bryants-Career-is-Over-489118141.html  .  Kenny Stills was released by the Patriots today so his might be over as well. 

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Draft
  • Mr. P locked this topic