The 2018 SDC Draft

Stoney

I vote for it to be on NFL.com.  .  I think the keeper should be in the first round to make it fair to the newbie and those forgoing their first round draft pick.  I like the tools available on the NFL.com site, plus it doesn't take as long.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I vote for it to be on NFL.com.  .  I think the keeper should be in the first round to make it fair to the newbie and those forgoing their first round draft pick.  I like the tools available on the NFL.com site, plus it doesn't take as long.  

Yes, the keeper round should be first to make it fair ... I prefer Yahoo, but NFL.com works too ...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, the keeper round should be first to make it fair ... I prefer Yahoo, but NFL.com works too ...

I have my minions working on some technical issues. This may have to be the fallback option before the “Iron Rod” comes for my crown.

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

Majority okay with having the draft on Tuesday August 28th at 7:30pm.  Any opposed?

A couple of questions.

Does anyone know an estimate of how long the draft will take?

Does anyone know if you can draft from a cellphone?

My laptop isn't working so I would have to use my phone. Also, that week would be very difficult for me because it's a week I take care of my mom who has dementia. I could do it the week before but if I can't use my cellphone I don't know how I could make my picks. Anyone know how the NFL.com works?

20 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

A couple of questions.

Does anyone know an estimate of how long the draft will take?

Does anyone know if you can draft from a cellphone?

My laptop isn't working so I would have to use my phone. Also, that week would be very difficult for me because it's a week I take care of my mom who has dementia. I could do it the week before but if I can't use my cellphone I don't know how I could make my picks. Anyone know how the NFL.com works?

An online draft usually lasts between an hour to an hour and a half.  It could be shorter if everyone is at the draft, and someone doesn't get a bot drafting for them, because they take the entire clock before a pick is made.  I don't do any computing on my phone so I don't even know how that would work. 

• Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Draft
  • Mr. P locked this topic