The 2018 SDC Season

Stoney

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Russell Wilson lays another egg ... two out of the last three weeks ... he was a scoring machine last year ...

He's in the same situation as Dak.  Yet, they were able to win last week against him even with no receivers. 

7 hours ago, Stoney said:

25 points. I need Mahomes to overthrow, freeze out, whatever to keep Tyreek Hill from getting 25 points.

7 hours ago, thegreatbambino said:

I need Mahomes to not get 30 tonight and I'll win.

If Mahomes can throw for 45 yards and 3 TDs to Hill, I’m good...  

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Holy #### dude...  I thought I was cruising to a 10-15 point win. I didn't even watch last night's game. Then I get in here this morning and see I damn near lost it. Whoa...  

Hunt had his best game this season for fantasy points and Kelce was himself. I lost Sammy Watkins in the 1st quarter with a hamstring. 

But I blew it not starting Goff.

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

New Title to the novel that is my team “How Tom Brady Got his Groove Back (on the bench).”

I wish the Cowboys would have picked up Josh Gordon now.  It's going to take a couple of more games until he's who he once was learning the new offense, but I think he can still play.  I saw yesterday that Dez wants to sign with the Cowboys, and I think they messed up not having them both to compliment each other.  Then I would say the Cowboys would be legit this year instead of mediocre or worse.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I wish the Cowboys would have picked up Josh Gordon now.  It's going to take a couple of more games until he's who he once was learning the new offense, but I think he can still play.  I saw yesterday that Dez wants to sign with the Cowboys, and I think they messed up not having them both to compliment each other.  Then I would say the Cowboys would be legit this year instead of mediocre or worse.  

Cowboys are trying to run their offense with essentially 6 slot WRs...

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Season
  • Mr. P locked this topic