The 2018 SDC Season

Stoney

pretty sure I am going to lose despite having a pretty good week...  Cohen, the most inconsistent Fantasy pick nets me like 3 points this week after getting 17+ last week...  My TEs, continue to prove me wrong.... I choose one, the back up scores 10+, so I switch, the next week the new back up gets 15+....  

On 11/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, thegreatbambino said:

@Stoney, what's the price for Mixon or Chubb? 

I don’t know if I can move Mixon or Chubb now. I think my last move kinda closed the door on my trading for the year especially concerning my RB depth.

59 minutes ago, thegreatbambino said:

What happened with Matthias? And why did @Stoney and @MavGrad99 reap the rewards of it? 🤬

Mathias quit the league. I gave up the commish title yesterday to Mavgrad. As far as the players and me and Mav reaping the rewards, I didn’t know that Mathias had dropped his players until this morning. I just dropped what players I could to the waivers. I apologize to everyone in the league for doing it this way but I’m out of the league as well. @MavGrad99 as commish will you please release the rest of my team to waivers when possible? Good luck everybody on the rest of the season.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Mathias quit the league. I gave up the commish title yesterday to Mavgrad. As far as the players and me and Mav reaping the rewards, I didn’t know that Mathias had dropped his players until this morning. I just dropped what players I could to the waivers. I apologize to everyone in the league for doing it this way but I’m out of the league as well. @MavGrad99 as commish will you please release the rest of my team to waivers when possible? Good luck everybody on the rest of the season.

Hope all is well @Stoney.

17 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Stoney, you had every right to pick up players that have been dropped. Everyone has the same ability to watch the boards and do the same. In fact you actually gained no advantage by your pickups, and weren't even the first to do so. I wish no one would quit. I hope you and Matthais reconsider. I'm pretty sure none of us want to win our weekly games this way.  

1 hour ago, thegreatbambino said:

What happened with Matthias? And why did @Stoney and @MavGrad99 reap the rewards of it? 🤬

The players had to clear waivers... meaning you didn’t check your team.  However, all of the b####ing is screwing this league to hell.  Tell me what you want to happen?  You want ms do reward you for being slow?  You want a free win?  An automatic undefeated season?  Me and anyone else with those players to quit?  I only grabbed 2 bc I saw them free.  Get over it.  This happens every year.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

The players had to clear waivers... meaning you didn’t check your team.  However, all of the b####ing is screwing this league to hell.  Tell me what you want to happen?  You want ms do reward you for being slow?  You want a free win?  An automatic undefeated season?  Me and anyone else with those players to quit?  I only grabbed 2 bc I saw them free.  Get over it.  This happens every year.

Sorry, just went back and read everything.  But my stance on this is still lined out in this post so I’m going to leave it

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Put their players back on their team and leave it. If they want to quit then they can quit. They don’t have to drop players to quit. 

• Stinks 1

24 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Put their players back on their team and leave it. If they want to quit then they can quit. They don’t have to drop players to quit. 

Not sure you understand how much work that would be...  which was actually my first thought until I looked at how much work it would be

When we started this 2 years ago, we agreed we would make it fun... it would be just mods/admin and we wanted a thread to trash talk and make fake news stories etc...  but since that first season, its been a ton of crying etc...

we aren't playing for money, we aren't really playing for bragging rights...  we are literally playing bc its enjoyable (or at least supposed to be).

We wanted to bring in the regular SDC membership because we wanted more than 7 people, and the regular SDC membership that tried to start a league only had 4 interested... 

That may have been the downfall?  I don't know...  I think its just nature...  I got jumped as league commish of another league a few years ago because I vetoed a trade from someone who quit that was trying to stack his friend's team so he and his friend could split the $200 pot...  but people payed for that headache...  This one is as free as this site...

Any more complaining about stuff that is kind of out of my control at this point, will be ignored...  if you are not having fun, please quit... because you are ruining the entire purpose of the league.

If you drop your players, I won't touch them...  you guys grab what you need...  If I win this season, I will literally forget it about by the time summer gets here.  

• Thanks 3

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Season
  • Mr. P locked this topic