On 10/16/2018 at 8:26 AM, ScreamingEagle said:
On 10/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, REX said:

FWIW: Texas MAGA crowd in line 24+ hours before event...

The line to see President Donald Trump speak Monday night in support of Sen. Ted Cruz's re-election bid at Toyota Center began taking shape more than 24 hours before the rally was set to begin.

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

In case anyone is not familiar with the platforms.

787E0C5C-C8DB-4DB9-A509-91E60A782032.jpeg

You know.. I was trying to think of a single issue that Democrats have fought for... and there is one!

1. Throwing federal judge in prison for an event that can't be proven, and that supposedly happened over 30 years ago, when he was in college or high school... no one seems to know... not even the accuser.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

You know.. I was trying to think of a single issue that Democrats have fought for... and there is one!

1. Throwing federal judge in prison for an event that can't be proven, and that supposedly happened over 30 years ago, when he was in college or high school... no one seems to know... not even the accuser.

Believe all women...   if they accuse Republicans. 

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

News said there were over 100,000 request for seats.

And surprise, surprise, I haven’t seen any Antifa Mobs at the rally.  Lol, the Leftist Mobs may be stupid, but they aren’t that stupid.

They know the HPD won't stand down, and they'll get their rear ends kicked.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I’m gonna have to call shenanigans on the 100,000 requests. Just for fun this morning I got online and was able to get two free tickets to tonight’s event. Now if the arena holds 18,000 and there were 100,000 requests you’d think there’d be no way for me to get the 2 free tickets. 

Heard it on CBS & FOX, but they never showed the crowds outside - that I saw.  Maybe all like you, just asking to see if you cud get them.  I had you blacklisted already.  Better check those tickets.   Probably counterfeit.  I ended up not going.  George Soros paid me $500 to stay home.  II ain’t cheap, but I Do have a price  lol.

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I’m gonna have to call shenanigans on the 100,000 requests. Just for fun this morning I got online and was able to get two free tickets to tonight’s event. Now if the arena holds 18,000 and there were 100,000 requests you’d think there’d be no way for me to get the 2 free tickets. 

:BS:

• Thanks 1

Numbers at Trump rally dwarf those at Obama event
Second angle at Obama rally shows miniscule crowd

Comparison video and images from Trump’s rally in Houston and Barack Obama’s event in Nevada last night emphasize how the numbers at the Trump event dwarf those who attended Obama’s campaign stop.

Viewing the first video of the Obama event, one could be forgiven for thinking that he attracted decent numbers.

However, a second angle shot from behind the former president shows the true paucity of the attendance.

l-T2f8aEheSbqx7V?format=jpg&name=small

It’s more like a blue puddle? Anyway this angle doesn’t seem to be playing on TV, wonder why.

“It’s more like a blue puddle? Anyway this angle doesn’t seem to be playing on TV, wonder why,” remarked Rosie Memos.

“There’s almost no-one there,” commented the Conservative Treehouse blog. “It’s the Obama Potemkin village again; only this time in Nevada.”

While Obama struggled to fill a small arena, Trump packed out the Toyota Center.

null

null

null

null

null

The event was so in demand, many people had to settle for standing outside and watching Trump’s speech on a big screen.

null

The lines to get in were yuuuuge.

null

People even camped overnight.

null

Blue wave? Hardly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I'll bet you can still find tickets to an Elvis concert too ... and libtards like you are dumb enough to buy them ... :rofl:

8 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Here’s the screenshot of my ticket from the Trump website  funny how the pics of the event don’t show the empty seats  6E2F5CF7-BCBC-46A2-A8C8-F2BB9B44D5B5.jpeg

ticket.viagogo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month

• Elvis Birthday Bash American Music Theatre - Lancaster, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA ...
  • Tickets

Elvis Presley In Jacksonville

Buy Now To Avoid Disappointment

• Elvis Presley Lancaster

Elvis Presley In Lancaster

Buy Now To Avoid Disappointment

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1