On 11/2/2018 at 6:59 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I wouldn't doubt he was.  The Democrats love people other than the citizens of the United States.  We have enough problems with our country that Trump is slowly solving to add more problems to the mix.  

Absolutely.  Amazing your average liberal has no idea of all the positives Trump has done.

00287585-A390-4E39-BDC0-FAC775944358.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AKA said:

Wow...  he totally looks like the kinda dweeb I would've bullied in high school. 

I was thinking the same thing about this young fellow (?) on the Left in the dress.  Can you imagine The Great State of Texas having a Senator who had his picture took looking like this?   Wonder if he had the dress on when he was arrested for burglary at UTEP?

D368928B-5588-4FCD-B65B-022748C833B8.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

I was thinking the same thing about this young fellow (?) on the Left in the dress.  Can you imagine The Great State of Texas having a Senator who had his picture took looking like this?   Wonder if he had the dress on when he was arrested for burglary at UTEP?

D368928B-5588-4FCD-B65B-022748C833B8.jpeg

No comment. All I'm gonna say is that it's a damn good thing that social media didn't exist when I was in college. :woot:

10 minutes ago, AKA said:

No comment. All I'm gonna say is that it's a damn good thing that social media didn't exist when I was in college. :woot:

Lol, it's a durn good thing guys didn't run around in dresses when I was a young man. :rofl:

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Cause you would’ve been all over them. 😍😍

Figure he'd be asking for it.  Take him down by the Neches River - get a little banjo music going. Whooo-EEEEEEEE.    Bet ol Beat-o be squealing like a pig  :rofl:

• LOL! 2

• 7 months later...

I’m trying to remember all the praise from the Left for Beto when he was running against Cruz.  Remember all the money from out of state pouring into his campaign?   He was the darling of the Left.  The next JFK.  Wonder where all that love is now?   He was the man (even that is questionable).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/beto-orourke-a-democratic-darling-in-2018-struggling-on-national-stage-idUSKCN1T72A6

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m trying to remember all the praise from the Left for Beto when he was running against Cruz.  Remember all the money from out of state pouring into his campaign?   He was the darling of the Left.  The next JFK.  Wonder where all that love is now?   He was the man (even that is questionable).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll/beto-orourke-a-democratic-darling-in-2018-struggling-on-national-stage-idUSKCN1T72A6

Consider the opponent? Ted Cruz

To the Left, Cruz represents almost everything bad about the GOP. Taking him out would've sent shockwaves throughout the entire country. Heck, even the eventual close defeat gave them a sort of "moral victory." 

But now it's different.

Now it's a national race, a race for the highest office in the land, and Beto is just another white male who needs to check his privilege. 

• Thanks 1