Robert O'Rourke sealed his loss today defending NFL players for kneeling.  I don't know what state he thinks he lives in, but this is Texas, and we don't disrespect the flag or what it stands for which is not police brutality.  Even when segregation was ending, local police tried to keep people from attending schools.  Who stepped in to insure that they did ?  The National Guard.  Beto doesn't stand a chance now.  

Robert is dead in Texas now.  He might as well concede the election now.  

• Mr. P changed the title to 🥊 CRUZ vs. BETO
11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have gotten two texts and one phone call this week from Betoff's campaign asking who I was voting for ... I had to disappoint them ...

I got a text from them a couple of months back. I told them that since I am Conservative, it is "highly unlikely" that I would vote for Beto. They stopped. Although it wouldn't surprise me if I get another soon.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I think political campaigns are (of course) exempt. I could be wrong.

They shouldn't be, they need to change that law.  Of course since it benefits them they probably won't if it is.  I haven't really checked into it.  

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

We must be talking about a different body of water. I didn’t know you made a lot of trips to Huxley. 

I have a couple x employees down around Huxley Bay, went down there to eat at that little restaurant, not bad food, long drive.  

• 2 weeks later...