Texas High/Longview scrimmage

thstiger1997

Just like last year Tigers showed nothing against Evangle in there scrimmage. It might be me but love playing a tough and mature teams in scrimmages. Lobo's are the real deal. Tigers got some work to do. Qb needs more work same as last year. When you have a pocket qb and no blocking up front you got to go back to the drawing board. Offense still needs to find there explosive player it will come. Defense did better then expected with only 4 returning from last year. Secondary needs to buckle down and just learn to look back for the ball. Good game against a top program to build from. Good luck Lobos

• Like 1

Yes it was a scrimmage...….. but I'm sure there is little doubt this is the best team we will see this year scrimmage or not.  Just physically mismatched on the line and pretty much across the board.  Nothing to be ashamed about when you are playing this kind of program.

I doubt the Lobos will have T-Shirts made over this   😏

Good luck to the Lobos this year. Will be rooting for you guys as I always do except when we played

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Which was setup by this..

Hayden, have you seen that series currently on YouTube called, Titletown USA based on the Aledo Bearcats football run? It looks like an awesome job on part of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

What would it take for you to do something of the same for the Lobo Football program this year??? You do a phenomenal job of coverage already but, this seems to be a special year and I would like to see a series of our own ESPECIALLY given this game against Lufkin coming next Friday.

• Like 1

I ain't Hayden. Lol

I was linking his Twitter posts to this thread so folks could see.

Best cover guy Longview has ever had, words can't describe the great job he does for Longview's program.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

I ain't Hayden. Lol

I was linking his Twitter posts to this thread so folks could see.

Best cover guy Longview has ever had, words can't describe the great job he does for Longview's program.

Lol. My apologies. Well, forward this to him and see what response we get.