“Stop and Watch Movies”

Stoney

Your flipping through the channels and one of those movies you’ve seen 100s of times is on. It could be halfway through it or almost the end of it but your gonna “stop and watch” it. McClintock, Super Troopers and Almost Famous are probably my big three. 

• 3 weeks later...

Breakfast Club, Tombstone, Goodfellas, any Star Wars movie (but they're rarely on TV), any Fletch movie, any pre-1990 Mickey Rourke movie, most of Ed Norton's earlier flicks, North by Northwest, A Few Good Men, Falling Down, Pulp Fiction, Rocky I and III, and I'm sure I can list more.  

Any Star Trek Movie that involves the original cast or the original characters. 

Music Man, Facing the Giants, Sound of Music, Shining Through, White Christmas, Calamity Jane, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Dave, Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail.

Original Die Hard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought about Mickey Rourke films, and these I like to watch  "Body Heat", "Diner",  "Rumblefish", "Year of the Dragon", "Angel Heart", "Barfly", "Johnny Handsome", "Desperate Hours", "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man", "White Sands", "Once Upon a Time in Mexico",  and "The Wrestler".  "Scarface" and "The Devil's Advocate".

• 3 weeks later...