Tyler Rose Bowl

cujoforlife

Rose City Rivalry   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

Instead of the Rose Bowl, let's rename it the Toilet Bowl. Tyler Tx as a whole is down this year. No dynamic players in the city period. I don't care who has offers to what schools. It's amazing what Chance was able to do for Lee last year. I don't see Lee having a winning record this year. As for JT what can I say that hasn't been discussed last night and this morning when they got their brains beat out of them last night. If this game does have a good crowd next week. It won't be because of the teams playing but the fact everyone wants to see the renovations at Rose Stadium. 

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, VonG said:

Instead of the Rose Bowl, let's rename it the Toilet Bowl. Tyler Tx as a whole is down this year. No dynamic players in the city period. I don't care who has offers to what schools. It's amazing what Chance was able to do for Lee last year. I don't see Lee having a winning record this year. As for JT what can I say that hasn't been discussed last night and this morning when they got their brains beat out of them last night. If this game does have a good crowd next week. It won't be because of the teams playing but the fact everyone wants to see the renovations at Rose Stadium. 

It is what it is, and they have to work with what they have. I Hope Woods is okay. The backup QB has some good movement, but the line wasn’t giving him time to find WR. 

6 hours ago, mav01 said:

Injuries have this game going either way with coaching n turnvovers playing a factor. Hows Wickware and Woods? 

Wick has a high ankle sprain. I doubt he’s going to play at all. 

A ton of improvements to be made  for both teams. 

The loser of this will be 0-2 and just got beat by their cross town rival. Defiantly going to be a bummer for someone 

It’s hard to predict when were starting a 9 th grade RB and a QB who’s way behind the playbook. And a defense that just gave up 42. 

56 minutes ago, GOLEE said:

Wick has a high ankle sprain. I doubt he’s going to play at all. 

A ton of improvements to be made  for both teams. 

The loser of this will be 0-2 and just got beat by their cross town rival. Defiantly going to be a bummer for someone 

It’s hard to predict when were starting a 9 th grade RB and a QB who’s way behind the playbook. And a defense that just gave up 42. 

Wanna beat jt, just throw it deep and I mean deep cause our secondary is lost on every play, and just do a all out blitz on QB and you’ll beat jt by multiple scores.. simple as that.. we ain’t got nuttin. 

12 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Wanna beat jt, just throw it deep and I mean deep cause our secondary is lost on every play, and just do a all out blitz on QB and you’ll beat jt by multiple scores.. simple as that.. we ain’t got nuttin. 

JT was getting beat deep is because they couldn’t get to the QB. The D- line is small.

JT had a tougher opponent than Lee did Friday. 

But offense isn’t Lee’s problem. It’s defense.  But it seems JTs offense is struggling  

If JTs offense puts their defense in some bad situations... Lee can make them pay. 

But if JT can run it effectively... then it may boil down to the getting just enough stops Vs Lee  

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

JT had a tougher opponent than Lee did Friday. 

But offense isn’t Lee’s problem. It’s defense.  But it seems JTs offense is struggling  

If JTs offense puts their defense in some bad situations... Lee can make them pay. 

But if JT can run it effectively... then it may boil down to the getting just enough stops Vs Lee  

Cedar hill defense was huge big dline and fast linebackers and they SWARM the ball. I think jts offense will play a lot better but it won’t be because they were actually good..