🏈Center v Jefferson

FlowJack

Center v Jefferson  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who remains undefeated?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2018 at 11:30 PM

15 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

All jokes aside, good luck to y’all down the road! Hope y’all do well. Hope all of you have safe travels back down 59 south. 

Appreciate it good luck to yall also. I knew this game was going to be tough one we gotta learn from our losses. Yall should make a deep run in the playoff yall seem to be pretty solid

On 9/5/2018 at 8:48 AM, Eagle8 said:

Ease up home skillet. Center's QB is a hoss, i have seen both. Center's QB is better. Hodge and the back up are really good QBs but Hicks is just better. Dont mean they will win, but he is tough. And calm down, yall have played one game lol. Yall have some good talent for sure. But i would see if my team has enough bite when its crunch time, instead of all bark whenďťż it matters, like the last decade. And your backups can start on any east Texas team? That is laughable. I know yall got some talent but take it down a notch.....i remember my first beer too lol.

Center qb is better but I still wouldn't trade our back up qb for him. Thomas got it done along with backup TB Rawls. Job well done DAWGS

This was some of, if not the worst, officiating I have ever witnessed. Obviously, Jefferson was the better team and would have won, but there was a lot of holding, even to the point of tackling some times, that was not called. Several facemasks were overlooked that happened right in front of refs and two unsportsmanlike conduct flags waved off. Like I said, they would have won anyways, but why can't the refs just call a game down the middle without showing favoritism?

34 minutes ago, Roughrider78 said:

This was some of, if not the worst, officiating I have ever witnessed. Obviously, Jefferson was the better team and would have won, but there was a lot of holding, even to the point of tackling some times, that was not called. Several facemasks were overlooked that happened right in front of refs and two unsportsmanlike conduct flags waved off. Like I said, they would have won anyways, but why can't the refs just call a game down the middle without showing favoritism?

Yeah, when WRs get tackled down field on a game winning drive at the very end of the game and there isn’t a flag thrown, it will tick you off. 

57 minutes ago, Roughrider78 said:

Favoritism ?🤨..Jefferson had 2 tds called back in the 1st half! As you stated “Jefferson was the better team and would have won”. That’s all that really matters.

If anything Both teams need to clean some things up and y’all need some helmets that fit because they were sure getting knocked off last night!

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2018 at 8:05 AM, Roughrider78 said:

You weren’t at the first game?

• Like 1