Carthage @ Liberty Eylau

HearEmaGrowlin

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If LE can manage to misfire as much & as often as J-ville did last night; (Surely not) Carthage will dominate. 

Surratt will want to have his team playing light’s out for this game in his old neighborhood. 

I’ll take a W.A.G. & predict 35-21 Carthage over L.E.

You think we’ll only score 35 or are you just being nice?

6 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

You think we’ll only score 35 or are you just being nice?

Cautious Optimism is never a bad thing... Remember, many of last evening’s Dawg’s score came from Jacksonville’s mistakes deep in their own territory; Can’t count on the Leopards to make those same mistakes.....

I think Carthage can name the score they want!! AHS dropped two TD passes and fumbled inside the five once!! We also had about seven holding calls! I know Carthage has a better offense than we do. I think AHS will have the best defense LE will see all year! That saying im rooting for LE good luck!

The Dawg defense is going to be a special group. The new linebackers backers played very good especially the Ingram kid, he is going to be another great Dawg linebacker. No way anyone can convince me that there is a better Dline at the 4A level than what I saw last night. As each game comes and they get better especially when poncie returns, I feel they can be better than they were last year. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

• Stinks 1