Carthage @ Liberty Eylau

HearEmaGrowlin

4 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I hear you and agree.  But you know what is going to happen the next two weeks if Marshall plays Longview close (or wins) and then loses to Carthage.  Chaos!  I have said my piece on it and will not be one to fan this flame moving forward.  Honestly I’d like for all of us to be playing in Dec in our respective divisions.  It would be great for East TX.

That’d be awesome.

7 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

It do not Mather how much a team beats a common opponent that they or better?? Cant go by that unless you or actually playing Longview, lol get out of here with that non sense statement. Carthage good and Longview or good, keep it that way lol gosh Carthage lol 

I was saying it’d be great for East Texas if Longview, Marshall and Carthage both win state championships this year.

What nonsense in that post just saying it’d make me happy if we all won.

21 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I was saying it’d be great for East Texas if Longview, Marshall and Carthage both win state championships this year.

What nonsense in that post just saying it’d make me happy if we all won.

If THAT happened, They would call this “THE REGION of DOOM!”😜

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Quite possible!  You'll have to excuse my conservative picks.  It's still a young season and im being cautious.

I can appreciate that. You know I’m a little more confident with my Bulldogs predictions than I am say my Longhorn predictions..

Of course, we have a decade of games and results to fall back on that lends to being more aggressive with Dawgs picks. We have a decade of Longhorns games that um make me pick conservatively for them, ha!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Hook ‘em Horns!

18 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

WOS had a chance in the fourth quarter to beat PG.

PG, WOS, and just like Kennedale would got have gotten blown out against the Dawgs. Coach Surratt does not loose championship games. This year the Dawgs play PG and just like in the past the Dawgs will take them to the wood shed. 

lol WoS never had a chance. From the first play, they had their fate sealed. Carthage has no chance against PG last year. Wish that game could have been played but nothing at all shows Carthage winning that game. 

This year PG is not the same as last year but they ain't going to the woodshed. 

LE will give them a good game and might even come out on top. Good luck LE!

23 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

No way, not with the defense CHS had, specifically the LB corp. 

You think PG defense be stopping K Ingram, Capps and those receivers? Naw.

lol PGs defense was way better and Carth defense was full of holes. PG would just run run run then throw throw throw. They could do it all.

21 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

You just got back from a long stay in colorado i see.  They got some stout stuff up there.

Nah, just my version of reality.

2 minutes ago, Nonothing said:

lol WoS never had a chance. From the first play, they had their fate sealed. Carthage has no chance against PG last year. Wish that game could have been played but nothing at all shows Carthage winning that game. 

This year PG is not the same as last year but they ain't going to the woodshed. 

LE will give them a good game and might even come out on top. Good luck LE!

From and outsider you are hilarious that Carthage couldt beat PG last year! I saw PG four times and Carthage once. Carthage by 14 pts

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nonothing said:

lol PGs defense was way better and Carth defense was full of holes. PG would just run run run then throw throw throw. They could do it all.

🤣😂

Oh man, this guy adds some fun insanity to SDC, I like it. His own version of reality, hilarious.

5 minutes ago, Nonothing said:

"My version of reality...". There's a word for that you know?  It's called Delusional!  Haha