KILGORE VS HALLSVILLE THOUGHTS

kildog84

This game intrigues me.

I had picked Kilgore to beat Nac..... was a little shocked by the score.

Hallsville beat a pretty awful team last week.... so hard to gauge that.

Going to pick the Dawgs.  Gonna watch this one close.

Good luck to Kilgore this season.

4 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

It's probably hate I was getting from the Carthage Dawgs earlier on some things and lot of $$$$ 

I have read some of your comments on here and in a lot of them you commented on things and sounded just like lion70 and I mean just like each other. 

I haven't seen lion70's screen name in a while now I'm beginning to wonder if he received a lifetime vacation from smoaky..

3 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

This game intrigues me.

I had picked Kilgore to beat Nac..... was a little shocked by the score.

Hallsville beat a pretty awful team last week.... so hard to gauge that.

Going to pick the Dawgs.  Gonna watch this one close.

Good luck to Kilgore this season.

Nac definitely put it on us last week... and I completely understand those who are questioning Kilgore’s performance. But I’ve seen a few subpar Kilgore teams over the years.... this team is not one of them. They may be a little wet behind the ears, but I’m confident they will get this train back on track in short order.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:05 AM, KilgoreFan said:

It isn't hard to beat a team that either options left, or options right. Mix in some smash mouth up the middle, now you've got a different type of creature. Granted, Nac had some 300lbs behemoths in the center of the d-line, but toward the end of the game, Kilgore had some decent carries up the middle. In the first half, not so much. Maybe the big boys were getting a little gassed toward the end. Kilgore actually passed quite a bit in the game. I think somewhere around 12-15 passing attempts?

13 passing attempts.

Kilgore just doesn't have the athletes this yr on offense it's looking like this style isn't for them. The offensive struggles are killing the defense they keep putting them in the worst situations with all the turnovers and short fields for the other teams. Coaches may need to rethink their gameplan before district.

• Like 1