White Oak vs New Diana

Reppintheroughnecks

White Oak vs New Diana  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Eagles

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Quite honestly, Jasper, Rusk, and Diboll were salty. Shoot, we played state champ PG a close game. Kept them to their season low. 

Ain’t gonna lie y’all played a couple close games last year, but y’all also deep down know that with Hood the last 3 years we woulda coulda and shoulda beat y’all if y’all were on the schedule. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Ain’t gonna lie y’all played a couple close games last year, but y’all also deep down know that with Hood the last 3 years we woulda coulda and shoulda beat y’all if y’all were on the schedule. 

Nah, WO just aint got it in ‘em to beat Tatum. Gale and McCurdy couldn’t beat us and that team was more well rounded. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Bro, one cat aint gonna beat us. We lost to some talented teams. No way yall woulda beat the teams that beat us. But for the sake of the thread.....since we hijacked it, i will wait til our thread to continue with this lol.

20 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Listen here snowflake, I’ll make whatever conditions I want. Believe me when I say ain’t nobody worried about WO. 

All them eagles 🦅 are superstitious. He probably has to wear his lucky Romper every Friday night for good luck. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Unlike u I’m not scared of ur conditions and not scared of a little bet . Buddy I will walk right up to u at the game and telll u exactly what I’ve typed out on this forum . U know WO giving y’all that’s L I’d be scared to 

Size 10.5 Red Wing, steel toed work boots. Make sure you leave the receipt in the box.