White Oak vs New Diana

Reppintheroughnecks

White Oak vs New Diana  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Eagles

5 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Unlike u I’m not scared of ur conditions and not scared of a little bet . Buddy I will walk right up to u at the game and telll u exactly what I’ve typed out on this forum . U know WO giving y’all that L I’d be scared to 

👀

1 hour ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

These dudes from Tatum are sensitive . Can’t handle a little fun . Dude wants to make a big deal about wearing a shirt if we beat them . But his “conditions “ are to buy him work boots cuz I guess he can’t afford them lmao 

You don’t catch on very quick do you?

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Seems that I’m not the only person that don’t care for that language. Lol

Correct. I’m gonna throw this out there: censor bypassing is not tolerated. If you’re using a word that you have to modify because you know the censor is going to block it, that’s a good sign it’s a violation of our rules. This is the only warning you’re going to get. The next time I see the B-word, whether it’s censored or bypassed, someone is getting a vacation. I hope I’ve made this clear. Let’s keep it clean guys. Save that language for when you’re sneaking a smoke with your buddies behind the band hall. 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Sorry he called me a snowflake and I got sensitive . I’m sorry guys please forgive me . Now back to talking football 

Bro you gonna have to mellow out. You ain’t gonna make it during Tatum/WO week if you already getting testy. We ain’t even got started in y’all yet, just wait. It gets a whole lot more fun than this. Lol BTW, welcome to Smoaky. 

2 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Sorry he called me a snowflake and I got sensitive . I’m sorry guys please forgive me . Now back to talking football 

Something tells me when the fellow from Joaquin (who is also a site mod btw) sees that you sassed back like a little school girl you might not be talking football for a bit. If you were smart you would see that several of these people have been around a while and in reality are pretty cool if you have the opportunity to meet them. It's best not to make enemies on here. Anyways back to White Oak and New Diana...

7 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Something tells me when the fellow from Joaquin (who is also a site mod btw) sees that you sassed back like a little school girl you might not be talking football for a bit. If you were smart you would see that several of these people have been around a while and in reality are pretty cool if you have the opportunity to meet them. It's best not to make enemies on here. Anyways back to White Oak and New Diana...

I’m cutting him some slack since he’s a rookie, hoping that he will mature a little and learn from some of his older, wiser friends here. Kinda like having a freshman that you’re trying to play on Friday nights. He’s there because he has potential, but you go into it knowing he’s gonna do something stupid. You don’t just kick him off the team, because that would hurt the whole team. So, you “coach him up”, and give his teammates a chance to help him grow, and hopefully, they, or your coaching staff, don’t strangle him before he grows up. But, we all have our limits. If he comes close to questioning a mod in the open forum again, he’s gonna be doing the Smoaky equivalent of running wind sprints till he pukes. Hopefully, his freshman brain is capable of understanding this. I’d hate to see him missing the opportunity to gloat over their impending victory over ND. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

My guy I was really joking just all fun here nothing serious . But u think I wasn’t gonna clap back being called snow flake lol I love it man I hope to meet some cool folks and talk football . I assure u I’m not what u think I am . 

I can vouch he was pretty cool at the EF game. Although I think he’s got some Gilmer in him 😝. I told y’all I was gonna have to regroup and recruit. Looks like I got a winner. Couple more weeks at this rate we might could y’all Tadumb turkeys a run for your money on here. Nice to have another Roughneck on SDC.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

These dudes from Tatum are sensitive . Can’t handle a little fun . Dude wants to make a big deal about wearing a shirt if we beat them . But his “conditions “ are to buy him work boots cuz I guess he can’t afford them lmao 

Us, sensitve? Yeah...can definitely tell you aint been on smoaky long. Lol

10 hours ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

My guy I was really joking just all fun here nothing serious . But u think I wasn’t gonna clap back being called snow flake lol I love it man I hope to meet some cool folks and talk football . I assure u I’m not what u think I am . 

So Snow flake bothers you? And boom, a nickname is born. I'll shorten it though. From now on, I dub you (SF) Snow Flake. Welcome to smoaky SF. Gonna be a blast, you gonna hate us Tatum folks(especially when daddy hands out another spankin this year), but you gonna be addicted to smoaky. 

40 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I can vouch he was pretty cool at the EF game. Although I think he’s got some Gilmer in him 😝. I told y’all I was gonna have to regroup and recruit. Looks like I got a winner. Couple more weeks at this rate we might could y’all Tadumb turkeys a run for your money on here. Nice to have another Roughneck on SDC.

Yeah, ole SF gonna fit right in with ya Racer, you forgot about OldHat. He will jump in pregame to tell us what mama thinks, then disappear again til next year after halftime.

8 hours ago, randomuser said:

So, is Diana playing WO this week or Tatum? I’m in DFW and this thread has me confused🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

You are right but nobody from ND was really talking, figured we would come on over and give the lone Oakster and his new pocket Chihuahua something to talk about lol. Hope ND beats WO by fiddy but it just aint gonna happen. Give me our district mate by a TD.