White Oak vs New Diana

Reppintheroughnecks

White Oak vs New Diana  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Eagles

40 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

So since you are a mod you can use subliminals to call me a name ? Lol this is funny 

Listen SF, you can't just bust up on the scene actin like you been here forever. Gotta earn ya stripes young gun lol. I been here since yo momma was cleaning green poop outta ya diapers. There is a smoaky etiquette that one must follow. Rule #1, take off ya huggies and put ya big boy britches on. #2 don't challenge a mod no matter how right or how wrong that you are. Vacations are given out to those dumb enough to do so. #3 buy some Boudreaux's butt paste, you're gonna need it. #4 Dont use profanity or disguised profanity, or verbally attack coaches, players, or school officials, ect. #5 Don't cross the line of morals. #6 Accept the fact that Daddy will be waiting for White Oak to show up on Sept. 28th for their spankin 😈

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Listen SF, you can't just bust up on the scene actin like you been here forever. Gotta earn ya stripes young gun lol. I been here since yo momma was cleaning green poop outta ya diapers. There is a smoaky etiquette that one must follow. Rule #1, take off ya huggies and put ya big boy britches on. #2 don't challenge a mod no matter how right or how wrong that you are. Vacations are given out to those dumb enough to do so. #3 buy some Boudreaux's butt paste, you're gonna need it. #4 Dont use profanity or disguised profanity, or verbally attack coaches, players, or school officials, ect. #5 Don't cross the line of morals. #6 Accept the fact that Daddy will be waiting for White Oak to show up on Sept. 28th for their spankin 😈

You keep referring to Tadumb as spanking us but to me WO owns y’all with the ultimate 85-6 spanking. Y’all own the series but we own the “spanking” these little 2 point to 20 point wins ain’t a spanking compared to a 79 point donkey stomping we’ve given y’all. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

You keep referring to Tadumb as spanking us but to me WO owns y’all with the ultimate 85-6 spanking. Y’all own the series but we own the “spanking” these little 2 point to 20 point wins ain’t a spanking compared to a 79 point donkey stomping we’ve given y’all. 

Dude, stuff while Nixon was in office don’t count. 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Are you sure it wasn’t closer to Lincoln?

Haha it’ll take y’all y’all 30 more years of winning seasons until y’all pass us in wins. We were good for so long and have gotten better since Stanford came here. Y’alls program on the other hand always gonna be back of the bus behind WO unless y’all turn into a Gilmer type dominating program, which I doubt. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Keep your fishing awards. 

And 4 basketball titles and 1 track title. 

16 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Haha it’ll take y’all y’all 30 more years of winning seasons until y’all pass us in wins. We were good for so long and have gotten better since Stanford came here. Y’alls program on the other hand always gonna be back of the bus behind WO unless y’all turn into a Gilmer type dominating program, which I doubt. 

And 4 basketball titles and 1 track title. 

Speaking of, we gonna flat out embarrass y’all in basketball. 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Bro, your daddy wasnt even born when that happened lol. Every memory i have and you as well for that matter of WO, except 1 game 17 or 18 years ago, is you losing to us lol. I am sure our great grand parents witnessed the game you speak of though. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Bro, your daddy wasnt even born when that happened lol. Every memory i have and you as well for that matter of WO, except 1 game 17 or 18 years ago, is you losing to us lol. I am sure our great grand parents witnessed the game you speak of though. 

My great, great grandfather told stories of White Oak beating Tatum. He listened to it on the radio during the California gold rush. 

10 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

My great, great grandfather told stories of White Oak beating Tatum. He listened to it on the radio during the California gold rush. 

Actually used true pigskin for the football back then. Cheerleaders wore ankle high skirts. Had 5 offensive plays pitch left, pitch right, dive, misdirect left, misdirect right. They didn't actually event what we call the "pass" today, until some 15 years later when a guy fumbled the ball in the air moving forwards from behind the line of scrimmage and a guy caught it and turned it into a big gain. Ahhh the good ole days when Oak was good, the leather helmet era. On a serious note, when is the last time the Oak made it out of the region?

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Haha y’all just finally come round the last what 20 years. Starting to fall off though (can’t catch a win). It only took 70 years for y’all to get good. Come on man I work with another operator that played on the football team in the 60’s. He still working in the oil field. And for future reference. John Tyler still has grandsons alive. Also my great grandfather was actually born in 1893 so your great great great stuff is invalid. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Actually used true pigskin for the football back then. Cheerleaders wore ankle high skirts. Had 5 offensive plays pitch left, pitch right, dive, misdirect left, misdirect right. They didn't actually event what we call the "pass" today, until some 15 years later when a guy fumbled the ball in the air moving forwards from behind the line of scrimmage and a guy caught it and turned it into a big gain. Ahhh the good ole days when Oak was good, the leather helmet era. On a serious note, when is the last time the Oak made it out of the region?

Come on bro you know when aTatum couldn’t get by Godley. We’ve been further than y’all if we re talking modern now. 

Most of our history comes from a time when it was what some would say a tougher time. When only 1 team went to the playoffs. Not 4 in a five team district with Huntington. Y’all were dominant briefly with one or two groups of guys. Not even comparable when considering we were for decades. Yea yea yea it was 100 years ago, but what has Tatum done of late? Not much id imagine. Oh y’all are rebuilding though I forgot. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Idk whatever fits the agenda. Gotta twist it sometimes. I do think we have been further than y’all the most recent.

Just a year or 2 before Godley beat us out and yall played for the region, we lost in the semi-final 21-7, then in the 4th round the year before.

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Idk whatever fits the agenda. Gotta twist it sometimes. I do think we have been further than y’all the most recent.

That year we were undefeated and lost to Gofley in the monsoon was the last time we played yall i think. We won 42-21, yall had Gale and McCurdy.

Just now, Eagle8 said:

That year we were undefeated and lost to Gofley in the monsoon was the last time we played yall i think. We won 42-21, yall had Gale and McCurdy.

Yes I was surprised Godley beat y’all cuz franklin beat them the next week and we shut Franklin out. I do believe we always have a hitch with y’all for some reason we can’t get over it. Y’all are I believe the only program with that many wins over us in a series.