White Oak vs New Diana

Reppintheroughnecks

White Oak vs New Diana  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Roughnecks
    • Eagles

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yes I was surprised Godley beat y’all cuz franklin beat them the next week and we shut Franklin out. I do believe we always have a hitch with y’all for some reason we can’t get over it. Y’all are I believe the only program with that many wins over us in a series. 

Was literally 30 degrees, pouring rain and 25 mph winds. Was raining sideways and freezing.  Horrible conditions, our finesse style was doomed, their run first game plan fed off of that weather

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Was literally 30 degrees, pouring rain and 25 mph winds. Was raining sideways and freezing.  Horrible conditions, our finesse style was doomed, their run first game plan fed off of that weather

Yeah weather will do it. Our 1 and done to a 4th seed as DB says was due to weather. A loss is a loss though. 

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

You are right but nobody from ND was really talking, figured we would come on over and give the lone Oakster and his new pocket Chihuahua something to talk about lol. Hope ND beats WO by fiddy but it just aint gonna happen. Give me our district mate by a TD.

ND fan here. Present and accounted for. 

Whatchall wanna talk about?