• Roughnecks
    • Eagles

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to Smoaky.com, @Reppintheroughnecks. Enjoy your stay. On behalf of the rest of the mods and admins, let me extend to your our warm hospitality.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

U have a wo logo in your picture but talking like a Tatum fan ! Lol Let’s be positive my guy this can be the year 

All of them yard birds know where I stand. I’ve been on here in some form or another since 04 pulling for the Necks. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

All of them yard birds know where I stand. I’ve been on here in some form or another since 04 pulling for the Necks. 

Weren’t you like 8 in 2004?

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Lol go ahead and fill him in on the titles Tatums won and lost and how we ain’t beat y’all since moby dicks time. 

Moby-dick was just a minnow the last time yall beat us if i remember correctly. Moses was the QB, and the 3 wise men were one heck of a trio in the backfield.

3 hours ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

U have a wo logo in your picture but talking like a Tatum fan ! Lol Let’s be positive my guy this can be the year 

Lol, nah....no it can't. If yall ever had a chance it was when yall had Gale and McCurdy as seniors. But that didn't work. Don't reckon the "Reddic show" will either. Lol

1 hour ago, WORoughnecks said:

WO by a lot 

Unfortunately, I agree. 

One thing I can guarantee, the Eagles won't give up and will play hard until the last whistle. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

No wonder they won District. How weak could that District have possibly been. Jeez. 

No weaker than that Huntington Diboll district. All y’all had to do was beat them to make it. Made it in with 3 wins. 

• Like 1