• Roughnecks
    • Eagles

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to Smoaky.com, @Reppintheroughnecks. Enjoy your stay. On behalf of the rest of the mods and admins, let me extend to your our warm hospitality.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Unlike u I’m not scared of ur conditions and not scared of a little bet . Buddy I will walk right up to u at the game and telll u exactly what I’ve typed out on this forum . U know WO giving y’all that’s L I’d be scared to 

Size 10.5 Red Wing, steel toed work boots. Make sure you leave the receipt in the box. 

5 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Unlike u I’m not scared of ur conditions and not scared of a little bet . Buddy I will walk right up to u at the game and telll u exactly what I’ve typed out on this forum . U know WO giving y’all that L I’d be scared to 

👀

1 hour ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

These dudes from Tatum are sensitive . Can’t handle a little fun . Dude wants to make a big deal about wearing a shirt if we beat them . But his “conditions “ are to buy him work boots cuz I guess he can’t afford them lmao 

You don’t catch on very quick do you?

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Seems that I’m not the only person that don’t care for that language. Lol

Correct. I’m gonna throw this out there: censor bypassing is not tolerated. If you’re using a word that you have to modify because you know the censor is going to block it, that’s a good sign it’s a violation of our rules. This is the only warning you’re going to get. The next time I see the B-word, whether it’s censored or bypassed, someone is getting a vacation. I hope I’ve made this clear. Let’s keep it clean guys. Save that language for when you’re sneaking a smoke with your buddies behind the band hall. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Sorry he called me a snowflake and I got sensitive . I’m sorry guys please forgive me . Now back to talking football 

Bro you gonna have to mellow out. You ain’t gonna make it during Tatum/WO week if you already getting testy. We ain’t even got started in y’all yet, just wait. It gets a whole lot more fun than this. Lol BTW, welcome to Smoaky. 

2 minutes ago, Reppintheroughnecks said:

Sorry he called me a snowflake and I got sensitive . I’m sorry guys please forgive me . Now back to talking football 

Something tells me when the fellow from Joaquin (who is also a site mod btw) sees that you sassed back like a little school girl you might not be talking football for a bit. If you were smart you would see that several of these people have been around a while and in reality are pretty cool if you have the opportunity to meet them. It's best not to make enemies on here. Anyways back to White Oak and New Diana...

7 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Something tells me when the fellow from Joaquin (who is also a site mod btw) sees that you sassed back like a little school girl you might not be talking football for a bit. If you were smart you would see that several of these people have been around a while and in reality are pretty cool if you have the opportunity to meet them. It's best not to make enemies on here. Anyways back to White Oak and New Diana...

I’m cutting him some slack since he’s a rookie, hoping that he will mature a little and learn from some of his older, wiser friends here. Kinda like having a freshman that you’re trying to play on Friday nights. He’s there because he has potential, but you go into it knowing he’s gonna do something stupid. You don’t just kick him off the team, because that would hurt the whole team. So, you “coach him up”, and give his teammates a chance to help him grow, and hopefully, they, or your coaching staff, don’t strangle him before he grows up. But, we all have our limits. If he comes close to questioning a mod in the open forum again, he’s gonna be doing the Smoaky equivalent of running wind sprints till he pukes. Hopefully, his freshman brain is capable of understanding this. I’d hate to see him missing the opportunity to gloat over their impending victory over ND. 

• Thanks 1