Arkansas High @ Texas High

Hogman2018

57 minutes ago, Hogman2018 said:

Thoughts and predictions?

Arkansas.. if someone can fill Hall’s shoes... Arkansas needs a running game for their season to continue to go well.. I’m taking the razorbacks by 10 just because Hall isn’t playing.. T-High has better Qb play than we do so that can pose some problems but I don’t think that’s enough 

We thought 3 years ago that 2017 and 2018 would be back to back years Arkansas would be favored.  I've seen nothing that has changed my mind. I think the game will be close and the Tigers could have easily won last year, but Arkansas High has that special class we all saw coming.  If the Tigers are not too discouraged after the two powerhouses they have faced I expect it to be close. Hopefully we can get a few breaks & pull this one out.   I'm expecting a really good close game.   Edge to Arkansas

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

Arkansas.. if someone can fill Hall’s shoes... Arkansas needs a running game for their season to continue to go well.. I’m taking the razorbacks by 10 just because Hall isn’t playing.. T-High has better Qb play than we do so that can pose some problems but I don’t think that’s enough 

From what I heard AHS will have 4 to 5 starters out with injuries this week!! I think this game will be real close since we are playing at TH! With everyone playing I think we would win by 21! That was a big blow losing our RB with a broken leg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

From what I heard AHS will have 4 to 5 starters out with injuries this week!! I think this game will be real close since we are playing at TH! With everyone playing I think we would win by 21! That was a big blow losing our RB with a broken leg

Definitely.. it was a physical game I hate that he broke it.. dude is a beast I’m sure some college will love to have him..

Arkansas High will prob win ..Defense is stout...Texas High having a hard time clicking on offense ...played two awesomely good teams..but i see a lot of concern on defense regardless....cant cover...basic tackling not there...T high may jell later on in the year..but right now A high is better..even without Hall...Collier can run the ball too

It's been a rough two weeks for the Tigers. This is definitely a game T High can win if they come to play and forget what has happened the last two weeks. But right now, unless the injuries are just that significant (and it sounds like they might be), I'm going to go with A High pulling things out in a close one.

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

It's been a rough two weeks for the Tigers. This is definitely a game T High can win if they come to play and forget what has happened the last two weeks. But right now, unless the injuries are just that significant (and it sounds like they might be), I'm going to go with A High pulling things out in a close one.

Arkansas is the one with injuries..

1 hour ago, THSfanatic said:

I don't want any kid hurt.  But I also don't subscribe to using that as an excuse-in-waiting if you don't win either.

No excuses it can definitely a game changer though.. being that he’s a big part in what they do with at least 20-25 touches a game..but you have to adjust.. that being said I still think they have an advantage 

Ark will be favored and rightfully so. If TH can not turn the ball over it will be a good game. 28 points off of turn overs last week. Take that away and TH would of held there on. Still would of lost but a lot of people would think they still have a so so ball team. IMO they still do just a matter of time before it all clicks. 

Records usually matter very little in the game, but the talent advantage definitely goes to Arkansas High. Not sure what is going on at T-High, they seem to be lost. Both teams will compete their tails off for 4 quarters in this game and the team that maintains their composure, doesn't get caught up in the trash talk and holds onto the ball wins this one. Arkansas High wins in a close one.