TENAHA @ LOVELADY 9/7

LLIONPRIDE

30 minutes ago, elifromlovelady said:

If definitely pulling for the lions. I'm just worried that well have to run the clock the entire 2nd half like last week! 😃😃😃😃

Don’t bail on your team so easily. I honestly think you guys can play with ‘em. Have faith! 

10 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

And rain... Don't forget the rain that may be coming from the gulf this week.. Hard to throw into a 40 mph wind from a tropical storm... Lol 

Tigers are known to love to swim ... I think Lions will drown ... 

The key to this game will be if LL defense.  If they can get a few stops then it is their game to lose. LL can run it and throw it. I feel LL gonna have a special year this year. Tenaha key to success this year will be how well they run the ball. Tigers have always been able to pass. But it's the run that really kills you when they spread you out

• Thanks 1

Found out the Bengel Tigers is more adaptable to the wet weather. Seems the Lions is used to hanging out to hunt near limited ponds and water sources. I say Tigers have small advantage but the teams should go ahead and play this game out because my guess is speculation. TrueStorie

• Like 1

Groveton has been pretty much handled in there scrimmages and the game vs Lovelady. New coach and they lost a lot. 

So I really don't know where to stand with Lovelady. Lovelady replacing a oline and dline. This game vs Tenaha Dline and linebackers they will be tested. I know a few of Lovelady oline and dline aren't much over 140.

I'll go with Tenaha by 20.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigj said:

Groveton has been pretty much handled in there scrimmages and the game vs Lovelady. New coach and they lost a lot. 

So I really don't know where to stand with Lovelady. Lovelady replacing a oline and dline. This game vs Tenaha Dline and linebackers they will be tested. I know a few of Lovelady oline and dline aren't much over 140.

I'll go with Tenaha by 20.   

Ole Tenny ha lost a lot too. Like 80% of offensive production and Linebackers on defense. O line and D line starters remain but not much depth. LL lost much of O line and D line but ruturn skilled kids. Gonna interesting which new group prevails 

5 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Til LL squares up on a power team I'm not gonna give them the automatic w like in the past. Need to see what they bringing, then the automatic w .. Lol 

According to ETSN Groveton was going to compete with SA for district title...

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Ole Tenny ha lost a lot too. Like 80% of offensive production and Linebackers on defense. O line and D line starters remain but not much depth. LL lost much of O line and D line but ruturn skilled kids. Gonna interesting which new group prevails 

I kinda new that. Thats why its going to come down to who has the best dline amd oline. I just dont see Lovelady oline stopping Tenaha Dline. 

• Like 1