R.I.P. Burt Reynolds

CarthDawg77

8 hours ago, AKA said:

Those movies looked like a helluvalot of fun to make. :D 

Both Cannonballs had an All Star cast.  They were sort of cheesy, but I thought they were funny when I was a teenager.  I still watch them every now and then.  

Here's another good scene from the "Longest Yard" that also had several actors that were big back in the day :  

9 hours ago, AKA said:

Those movies looked like a helluvalot of fun to make. :D 

I watched a bit of Smokey II last night. In the scene where they had the Semi Trucks and Police Car derby it seemed that they made no attempt in hiding stunt props! You could clearly see a third tire on chassis of cars that were split in half. You could also easily see cables and such directing movement of cars.

Cheesy but fun to watch back in the day.

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I watched a bit of Smokey II last night. In the scene where they had the Semi Trucks and Police Car derby it seemed that they made no attempt in hiding stunt props! You could clearly see a third tire on chassis of cars that were split in half. You could also easily see cables and such directing movement of cars.

Cheesy but fun to watch back in the day.

Have you seen Bandit III? It makes II look like Citizen Kane.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, AKA said:

You shut your whorish mouth. 8-year-old Matthias thought it was a cinematic masterpiece.  :D 

There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

• LOL! 1