CORRIGAN-CAMDEN VS KIRBYVILLE WEEK 3!!

corrigancamden09

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

What's with the !!!!!!? Kirbyville is struggling aren't they

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

What's with the !!!!!!? Kirbyville is struggling aren't they

I do that with all my post mr jj no matter who it is.. haha,     kirbyville is 0-2 but have played two good teams.. one being newton... and lumberton is a descent 4A team, should be interesting to see how it goes.. our defense is doing great this year! 

1 hour ago, rykerx144 said:

I have no clue but if Kville does not find a way to stop the mental mistakes and penalties they will be 0-10

My aunt and uncle lives in kirbyville, they told me y’all have been hit with the young bug this year.. 

it happens man and it ain’t no fun.. we was very young last year as well with a team full of sophomores.. they had to grow up quick last year and it helped tremendously and you can really see it this year.. 

so if not this year kirbyville will probably be pretty hard to handle next year ! They just gotta hang in there.. 

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

Corrigan-Camden! Hope we are both undefeated when we play in Week 5!

I sure hope so too! Kirbyville is hungry for their first win and would like nothing better but to hand a loss to a 2-0 team.. Joaquin will most likely be undefeated when we play them next week.. I’m looking for that  to be a smash mouth game.. if I’m not mistaken they are a ground and pound team too right?