The Smoakhouse Forums

Week 3 Paul Pewitt Brahmas @ Redwater Dragons

Paul-Pewitt vs Redwater  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 12:30 AM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brahmas

6 hours ago, DRAGONSDEN72 said:

Redwater has had two tuff opponents! I'm going with Redwater by as much as they want!

I hope they don’t drug test at your place of employment lol. I like your confidence in your team though. Wouldn’t have it any other way. 

5 hours ago, Slimjimmy said:

The Hooks Qb who signed with Army has a few family members on pp. I believe #3 is one of them. He has some talent and speed. Ready to see whathe has to offer

#1 and #3 are first cousins to Jordan Johnson. They are starters at two of the back positions and 1 is a starting corner and 3 is the strong safety. Very gifted family athletically. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#1 and #3 are first cousins to Jordan Johnson. They are starters at two of the back positions and 1 is a starting corner and 3 is the strong safety. Very gifted family athletically. 

didn`t know there was more than one, def gonna have to look for the other one

7 minutes ago, Slimjimmy said:

didn`t know there was more than one, def gonna have to look for the other one

Kadrian Johnson is #1. LaJathan Allen is #3. #1 is a sophomore and #3 is a junior. Good athletes and even better kids. Watched them grow up. From Williams Chapel. Right down the road from my farm. 

1 minute ago, DRAGONSDEN72 said:

Tyler Grace  Community H.S.

I don’t think this will be a blowout by either. I think we win and are home by 8:45 lol. That clock isn’t ever going to stop. We both matchup well with the other. Anywhere to eat in Redwater bud?

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I don’t think this will be a blowout by either. I think we win and are home by 8:45 lol. That clock isn’t ever going to stop. We both matchup well with the other. Anywhere to eat in Redwater bud?

Yes it will be a good match up i think too! Lol no there's no where to eat in RW