Carthage Bulldogs @ Marshall Mavericks

DAWG91

Carthage vs. Marshall  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 12:30 AM

Great game Mavs and Dawgs

The Dawgs beat a top fifteen 5A team.

The Mavs will win their district and make some noise in the playoffs.

We need all starters back and healthy when district starts and the Dawgs will be a machine.

Congrats to the Dawgs that came in the game in place of the starters, you guys did a great job.

Outstanding job against a great 5A team especially with three Dawg D linemen missing.

My hat is off to the Mav QB, that guy is a one man wrecking crew.

Outstanding job by the Dawg secondary covering Three D I receivers.

Great win Dawgs!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.   

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Lmao for this season

They are two different schools with two different classifications. The teams don't play for a reason. Longview has way more players and it wouldn't be a fair game.

Carthage is great at what they do. That's enough.

🎯

really thought marshall would be loaded with athletes.  i saw one....the QB.   probably lots more but the offensive scheme doesn't allow for anyone else the make their presence known.  

but then again at every level ........except 8th........carthage was so much more prepared than marshall.   

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

Hell no.

Lay off the pipe.

really wish the people that don't have a clue would quit taking about carthage and longview.   we played really well tonight and beat an average team in marshall by 3 points.   longview would be a totally different animal.   we will stick to knocking henderson out of the playoffs every year.  lol

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, bmoc said:

really wish the people that don't have a clue would quit taking about carthage and longview.   we played really well tonight and beat an average team in marshall by 3 points.   longview would be a totally different animal.   we will stick to knocking henderson out of the playoffs every year.  lol

You know your football for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

14 minutes ago, bmoc said:

Your idea of an average team is way different than mine, the Dawgs were held to 50 yards or less in rushing with the best O line from 4A.

The Mavs will win their district and make a run in the playoffs.(ranked 15 in 5A)

I thought the Dawgs played one heck of a ball game with the three missing linemen against a Marshall team loaded with athletes. 

23 minutes ago, bmoc said:

really thought marshall would be loaded with athletes.  i saw one....the QB.   probably lots more but the offensive scheme doesn't allow for anyone else the make their presence known.  

but then again at every level ........except 8th........carthage was so much more prepared than marshall.   

Marshall coaches were much better than Carthage’s coaches——what game were you at —Marshall’s coaches were great doing jumping jacks trying to get their fans to yell.....I didn’t see a single Carthage coach doing jumping jacks..........and Marshall’s head coach was great at running 20 to 40 yards to yell at the refs when the ref got the call correct......I didn’t see Coach Surratt sprint in one instance..........Come On Man

• LOL! 1