Grapeland @ Crockett, Battle For Houston County.

CrockettDogs

Yes Mart and Munster stand in our way but nobody we will face will have the offensive weapons like Crockett and athelets.  They have so many.  We will give them a good game. May not win but i bet its a good game.  They just have to find out how there going to use them.. Crockett offense is like well we ran 5 times in row. Now time to try something different. No setting up plays or anything. Like I said we have a lot of new kids and they help out so much. Not many 2A can have four of your offensive linemen chillin when defense is out there. The freshman dlinmen played awesome 73 and 60. 73 Got his 2nd start and he's going to be a stud at nose. 6ft 265. #6 Bear played lights out on defense and offense. The new kids number #70 doesnt leave the field hes a big reason for our success. He's 6-4 270 and he's in the back field all day. Hes so aggressive. Greezychef you would be impressed if you seen them..  One thing we have is more guys to rotate out then any 2a team.. Secondary has probably 10 guys this year that can play and we want miss a beat.. Same with linemen. Good thing is alot of these guys are sophomores. Proud of all the Sandies. 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2018 at 10:47 PM, bigj said:

Grapeland to Crockett 41. Wow unreal grapeland running back geta held up after breaking for 15 yds. They drag him back over 10 yds then pull the football back and thry sat crockett ball. Never in my lige have I seen that. 

hmmmm bigj i hate to be this guy but i just watched that film, and drove back 10+ yards? that is beyond dramatic the RB from grapeland was still going forward when the ball was stripped! good game by both teams. i know grapeland is stacked right now, but crockett is definitely a team to keep your eye on. but anyways #GoWildcats 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AgentFacts said:

hmmmm bigj i hate to be this guy but i just watched that film, and drove back 10+ yards? that is beyond dramatic the RB from grapeland was still going forward when the ball was stripped! good game by both teams. i know grapeland is stacked right now, but crockett is definitely a team to keep your eye on. but anyways #GoWildcats 

Yea we played horrible and still won they scored on a 60 yard pass play a 40 yard td run and we punted the ball on the 5 it went a full10 yards to the 15 and they scored from that lmao we also dropped about 4 touchdown passes. The score isn't anywhere close to how the game was. They had 120 yards rushing 80 without that long run and 300 passing 240 without that long td. I didn't want to comment on the refs because I thought it was completely fair on both sides.