Longview Lobos vs John Tyler Lions  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 12:30 AM

13 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Uhhh...i guess you didn’t read the last page then.

dude, you kinda started that argument when you got upset at him for agreeing that there wasn't a push off.  But its cool bro. Its a free country, you can root for or against any team you like or dislike. At the end of the day its just a game between children. It's not serious to me. I don't hate Longview, Lufkin, Lee or anyone else. I want JT to beat them, but I wish you guys luck against everyone else.  I'm not going to be like other adults and seriously root against schools for childish or petty reasons.  Its kinda sad when an adult is wishing losses on children because they have hate for their school in my opinion.

• Stinks 2

24 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

dude, you kinda started that argument when you got upset at him for agreeing that there wasn't a push off.  But its cool bro. Its a free country, you can root for or against any team you like or dislike. At the end of the day its just a game between children. It's not serious to me. I don't hate Longview, Lufkin, Lee or anyone else. I want JT to beat them, but I wish you guys luck against everyone else.  I'm not going to be like other adults and seriously root against schools for childish or petty reasons.  Its kinda sad when an adult is wishing losses on children because they have hate for their school in my opinion.

I didn’t get upset at him. Just basically did what you did when i made my post in here. He clearly got upset and took a shot. I’m also not wishing anything. I don’t go in every thread pulling for the team playing against JT, unlike what tylerlee4life does when we play basically every week. I just don’t think you’re going to win this week. Gave my opinion. Period. If i made a post saying JT would win this week, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have asked what i was doing in this thread or wondered why i didn’t stay “neutral”.  

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

52 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

I didn’t get upset at him. Just basically did what you did when i made my post in here. He clearly got upset and took a shot. I’m also not wishing anything. I don’t go in every thread pulling for the team playing against JT, unlike what tylerlee4life does when we play basically every week. I just don’t think you’re going to win this week. Gave my opinion. Period. If i made a post saying JT would win this week, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have asked what i was doing in this thread or wondered why i didn’t stay “neutral”.  

dude, why would I be mad that you picked LV, when I think Longview is probably going to win this game.

But you didn't just picked Longview, you started talking about JT not making the playoffs last yr, and JT is going to get smacked, and something about the fanbase. 

again, its cool. no hard feelings. good luck to LP

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

dude, why would I be mad that you picked LV, when I think Longview is probably going to win this game.

But you didn't just picked Longview, you started talking about JT not making the playoffs last yr, and JT is going to get smacked, and something about the fanbase. 

again, its cool. no hard feelings. good luck to LP

That’s what I was saying lol. It wasn’t him saying that we gonna lose, it was about how he went about saying it.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

3 hours ago, 3rdcoastent said:

I know how this game might end up not gone say but i got the feeling it will be  a lot like that  time a certain lobo fan go so mad he wanted to fight and got banned from the site 😅😭. But  anyway .........beat Longview 

Who/when? 

I guess I understand it. Lobo fans aren't used to losing to JT, so losing to them is difficult for us to handle sometimes. 

5 hours ago, 3rdcoastent said:

I know how this game might end up not gone say but i got the feeling it will be  a lot like that  time a certain lobo fan go so mad he wanted to fight and got banned from the site 😅😭. But  anyway .........beat Longview 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Who/when? 

I guess I understand it. Lobo fans aren't used to losing to JT, so losing to them is difficult for us to handle sometimes. 

Wolfe!! Lmao 😂😂😂. That dude was horrible man omg lol.. he made me not like Longview, but now Longview is my second favorite team to watch outside of JT lol

16 hours ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Just don’t see it from JT this year. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.