Mexia at Malakoff

NavyDad0526

Last night seemed like a tune up game for Mexia,  idk if having last night helps us by resting up, or hurts us by not having a tune up. Would've been nice to get 22 some carries but now he'll be even healthier.  This game is a toss up imo, whover shows up

Guest Tiger03lb

I got Malakoff in a close one if Mexia shows up like they did last week. If Mexia doesn't show I say we beat them by 2 tds maybe more. We got homefield advantage and it's tough to beat us at home. 

13 hours ago, NavyDad0526 said:

This will probably be one of the toughest games we play all year. Win or lose I just pray we come out of it healthy. I like our chances at home. This may come down to whoever has the ball last. Picking our Tigers by 7. 

The* toughest until 3rd round of playoffs probably

This will be the first-ever game between the Tigers and Black Cats.

The Tigers are currently riding a 17-game home winning streak and are 41-5 at Tiger Stadium in the Jamie Driskell era (2009-present)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SptsEd said:

This will be the first-ever game between the Tigers and Black Cats.

The Tigers are currently riding a 17-game home winning streak and are 41-5 at Tiger Stadium in the Jamie Driskell era (2009-present)

Coach Driskell has created a machine in Malakoff and I like their chances at home. The streak continues....number 18. 

• Like 1