Ennis vs Kaufman -- Week 3

Monte1076

3 hours ago, Marinedad55 said:

Kaufman offense pretty salty too.. We will see Friday Night!! Should be a good one...

3 hours ago, Marinedad55 said:

Kaufman offense pretty salty too.. We will see Friday Night!! Should be a good one...

I know ya'll are good offensively. Will be fun

Early season game of the year candidate for the district. Shocked at what Wax was able to do to Ennis' D, but I think that was enough of a wakeup call for the Maroon Lions to pull out a win.

Just don't beat them too badly, Ennis. We gotta play 'em next week in two weeks.

19 hours ago, Greenville said:

Early season game of the year candidate for the district. Shocked at what Wax was able to do to Ennis' D, but I think that was enough of a wakeup call for the Maroon Lions to pull out a win.

Just don't beat them too badly, Ennis. We gotta play 'em next week.

Pretty sure next week is your bye week.. So that gives you time to get ready for a beat down ...

On September 12, 2018 at 11:10 PM, Greenville said:

Just don't beat them too badly, Ennis. We gotta play 'em next week.

Pretty sure next week is your bye week.. So that gives you time to get ready for a beat down ...

37-7 K-Town!!!

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, Marinedad55 said:

Yes Kaufman played well as I thought they would. Ennis is getting back to the spread and that will take a season.