Newton vs. West Orange Stark

LSUTigahs

Newton vs WOS  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 12:30 AM

9 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I believe Newton will beat WOS by 14 this week but lose to Gilmer next week in a game in which both teams score over 50 points.

That could happen. Gilmers pace will give Newton problems in the second half. Depth makes a difference.

5 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

I get it man, you’re proud of your team, you have every right to be. But for as many studs as you feel like Newton has on the team, WOS has 3 for your 1. And when your best player gets done scoring a TD and putting out the necessary effort it takes to score against a talented defense like WOS’s, he has to turn around and be able to match that effort in stopping same caliber kids that are getting off the bench after a 10 minute break, not to mention he’ll probably run down on kick-off too. So let me know how that works out for you. All the credit goes to Newton though for taking a game like this, big balls.

You must not have watched Newton any or you live in a vacuum? I saw em 5 times last year and saw their kids in track season as well. Amazing athletes!!!! And a lot of them. I think they called us looking for a game this year.....Didnt know if our coach was serious or not when he told me that.... I told em if he took that game then my boy would be absent for that game....

9 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

You must not have watched Newton any or you live in a vacuum? I saw em 5 times last year and saw their kids in track season as well. Amazing athletes!!!! And a lot of them. I think they called us looking for a game this year.....Didnt know if our coach was serious or not when he told me that.... I told em if he took that game then my boy would be absent for that game....

Really, you aren’t serious are you? 

🤔

2 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. Not sure where his boy goes to school. That's a shame if he's that scared...

I’m hoping he was kidding and just being funny about how good Newton is.

Hey, sometimes it’s good to your butt whooped by a superior team. I swear, sometimes I think Surratt is trying to find a loss in pre-district to keep those Dawgs on point!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

I get it man, you’re proud of your team, you have every right to be. But for as many studs as you feel like Newton has on the team, WOS has 3 for your 1. And when your best player gets done scoring a TD and putting out the necessary effort it takes to score against a talented defense like WOS’s, he has to turn around and be able to match that effort in stopping same caliber kids that are getting off the bench after a 10 minute break, not to mention he’ll probably run down on kick-off too. So let me know how that works out for you. All the credit goes to Newton though for taking a game like this, big balls.

You obviously have no clue what you’re talking about, lol. Do your research and repost. WOS is always a challenge for Newton. We look forward to it. My opinion is we will take the W this year. Won’t be a blowout. We will have to work for it, but to make the above comment is just ridiculous. 

20 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

Clueless!