Newton vs. West Orange Stark

LSUTigahs

Newton vs WOS  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 12:30 AM

15 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Dang, somebody got instant butthurt on that one. Pooped on my post in 6 seconds lol. Yall got some sour boys in Newton huh? Just a dad gum question. Get out them huggies son and put on some big boy britches.

haha...what up green eagles, we have a tough one this week!

23 hours ago, wos96 said:

Don't count us out just yet the new starting quarterback has a nice arm for a sophomore and from what I'm hearing this week's practice it's going pretty good..... no doubt Newton is going to be a handful because the past two weeks they put outstanding numbers up but it's a different ballgame when you going to Hooks Stadium and let's not forget got a couple of years ago same matchup supposed to be Newton over the Mustangs and Newton got blew out by the Mustang cuz going to be a heck of a game Mustangs by 3 pts

I have seen WoS play once, wasn't impressed. Newton has this.

4 hours ago, CACTUS1 said:

This weather I'm afraid is going to muffle this game. A soggy natural field . The talent and speed of both teams will suffer. A greater risk of injuries. Throw a pass to the rowboat and see if the mudbuggy can catch him. Raining in Wos as of now.

I wish CT could've gotten with PAISD before Kelly did to use our stadium. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I wish CT could've gotten with PAISD before Kelly did to use our stadium. 

Newton has never beaten West  Orange -Starks  at  their  home and the Mustangs have never beaten Newton in Newton . Nearly all games were played in West Orange-Starks. I just pray for an injury free game for both teams,

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Somebody get this guy a shovel so he can finish burying himself.. Lol 

WO-S has one of the best coaches in 4a, and possibly the state.  He’s a brilliant defensive mind as well.  Yes Newton is Legit, but don’t be shocked if this is a good game.  I personally don’t see Newton blowing WO-S out