Giants @ Dallas *** SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 2  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New York Giants
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2018 at 12:15 AM

I'm taking the Giants 28 Dallas 14.  Until the Cowboys can prove otherwise, their offense is anemic at best.  New York had a decent day against the vaunted Jacksonville defense, but even without Fournette they couldn't  stop Gabbert.  Dallas could even barely get kick started today.  It's like they were trying to crank a motor with no gasoline in the tank.    

Cowboys 

It's a division game. You can always throw out the records when facing a NFC East rival. 

The Dallas D didn't look too bad against Carolina. I think they'll work out some kinks in practice this week. 

The Dallas O? Hhhmmm...different story. Who knows. But hopefully they'll improve. 

Dallas D keeps the 'Boys in the game, and they pull out a tight close win. Something like 13-10 or 16-13. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure why everyone has their expectations so high. I love the Cowboys, but as long as Jerry and Jason are running the show, be prepared for mediocre Cowboy football every year. It will always be the same lethargic offense we see year in and year out. Nothing new.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2018 at 6:44 PM, Doomer said:

Cowboys rebounds and wins by a couple dozen points. Maybe 42-18. Unless the Cowboys really start clicking, then you can expect they give the G-nats a 52-3 woodshedding.

@KirtFalcon told me the cowboys are about to go on a run.  Remember when they opened the season with a loss to San Fran that one year then rolled up a bunch of wins in a row to the playoffs?  Told me he has that same feeling this time around.  Maybe even Super Bowl.  Red got all ya'll fooled 

• LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@KirtFalcon told me the cowboys are about to go on a run.  Remember when they opened the season with a loss to San Fran that one year then rolled up a bunch of wins in a row to the playoffs?  Told me he has that same feeling this time around.  Maybe even Super Bowl.  Red got all ya'll fooled 

You got me confused with doomer .... 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

A total cluster-you-know-what. I knew the G-Men were doomed when bright-eyed HC punted on 4th & inches 1st quarter. 

I think the Giants have the tools to be a pretty good team but their offensive line is really struggling right now.  IF they get that straightened out they will be OK but could be in for another long season 

23 hours ago, Crawford said:

Nice pass/catch from Prescott to Austin 64 yds touchdown!

I agree, but then the passing game became non-existent again.  Dak can throw the ball deep with accuracy, but he still needs a receiver that has some jets.  The defense won the game.  Eli looks like he needs to retire.  The Giants are garbage, but Barkley did have a good game.  The Seahawks are next, and they're a team on the fall so we'll see.