Daingerfield vs New Boston

EastTxFinest

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

kinda bad on Tatum that the Tigers onoly had 60ish yards and a score of 0. and Tadumb had all those 150ish yards and still had a score of 0 as well.....yall sho did alot of running around to not have any numbers on the score board,, them eagles must have been running around like clowns getting ready for the next Panola county circus.   get the mud out yo eyes lol  

Decent yards and no score vs poor yards and no score. I’ll take the decent yards and no score everytime. 

Just now, tigernationfan said:

kinda bad on Tatum that the Tigers onoly had 60ish yards and a score of 0. and Tadumb had all those 150ish yards and still had a score of 0 as well.....yall sho did alot of running around to not have any numbers on the score board,, them eagles must have been running around like clowns getting ready for the next Panola county circus.   get the mud out yo eyes lol  

You must be the town jester. Everybody else makes sense but there is always that one. Best of luck to your Tigers on the year. I simply gave an unbiased account of what i saw on the game. Somebody gets in their feelings quick.

3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Played a good half, yeah. But would have beat us? Hard to peg that. We made them punt 7 times and held them to 60ish total yards on the half. We had 150ish not counting penalty yards. I supposed one could draw a conclusion they might have beat us but one could draw the conclusion that we might have beat them. If you judge it on hard hits side with Dfield, if you judge it on yardage and field position side with Tatum but what it boils down to is we will never know how it would have ended. What i do know is Daingerfield has nothing to worry about in New Boston. And i think their only worries this year are possibly Waskom, and then....well, all roads lead to Newton.

I totally agree. It was a great matchup either way you chop it up. Both teams had opportunities to put up points. Tatum and dfield will do good this year in 3a play. 

1 minute ago, Fblife13 said:

I totally agree. It was a great matchup either way you chop it up. Both teams had opportunities to put up points. Tatum and dfield will do good this year in 3a play. 

I think so as well. We are very young. When that youth matures as the season progresses i expect us to be a handful. Daingerfield should be one of the top teams in the region in D2. Unfortunately, Newton is out there......with a monster of a team.

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Me too. I honestly think y’all would of pulled it out. If not maybe down no more than a score. Been very impressed with their play.  Mark my words Dfield will be top seed and Pewitt two seed. I got a good feeling about our matchup with Waskom. Y’all? Not so much lol. I don’t know wth happened to EF. 

Ford not willing to change for the better good for this team is what happened to EF. 

13 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Decent yards and no score vs poor yards and no score. I’ll take the decent yards and no score everytime. 

The Tigers being backed up deep in there own end of the field, i think limited the play selection a bit,   Some dropped passes hurt us to.  Both teams have to work on those darn penalties. Good luck Tatum.   That 21 a soph? is a stud. You have a good one there.

Now on to NB. my respect for that bunch has me not wanting to bash them. Hard times are he'll. I just want to get a win with no injuries.   

On 9/12/2018 at 9:28 AM, Eagle8 said:

You must be the town jester. Everybody else makes sense but there is always that one. Best of luck to your Tigers on the year. I simply gave an unbiased account of what i saw on the game. Somebody gets in their feelings quick.

your just clueless aint ya , we understand,  dont forget your cry towels , Daingerfield would have beat the brakes off of Tatum if the weather would have held up. 

3 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

your just clueless aint ya , we understand,  dont forget your cry towels , Daingerfield would have beat the brakes off of Tatum if the weather would have held up. 

Was you sippin on some shine in the stands son? How in the world did you come up with that conclusion? Geez boy, you ate up with it.

• Stinks 2

To all my DF brothers.  Y’all are heavy favorites for sure.  The lions are bottomed out but they have a coach that can bring them back to the top.  I know it would be a mirical but my heart is pushing for NB. I plan on being there for the Lions.  I have a 9 th grader in NB and a 10th grader in Hooks.  Got to back both grandsons. Makes for a fun two years. Lol. May the kids stay healthy on both sides.

GO LIONS