Newton is going to get a beat down Friday!

TCU44

12 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

No no lol Wos Is not the same in past, I see Newton wining either close or blow out.

Let me clear this one up.  He said they are going to win by a lot or a little.  Make perfect sense, if Newton wins he can't be wrong.  Covered all his bases

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

No way NEWTON loses this one or any game this year

go ahead give them there TITLE

In 99 the same thing was said when png had the best qb dang near in the country. Then ran through everybody expect the 2 teams they lost too. One lost was in the state championship to Stephenville and the other  lost was  21 to 14 in a regular season game and guess who it was too. And png was pick to win by 3 TDs 

9 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Now, now brown cow, oops, I mean MuleSlicks, I really don't think this is a 4 score game either way. This one will be relatively close most of the way. 

Big 10-4.  Close, and don’t bet your house on either team.

8 hours ago, CACTUS1 said:

On radar Orange is floating at this time.. better move this game to Newton.. High and dry..

Lol u are right. My DAWGS were supposed to go to lcm to play the bears, but the two schools decided to move the game to the Dawghouse. No matter where it's played I think it is going to be as bad if not worse than last week against bridge city (the score ).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Lol u are right. My DAWGS were supposed to go to lcm to play the bears, but the two schools decided to move the game to the Dawghouse. No matter where it's played I think it is going to be as bad if not worse than last week against bridge city (the score ).

Looks like it's still in wos.