⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire

Rhino2K

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, btex said:

So explain it please. 

China is not under the United States Constitution....how they handle a threat to their national security is their own business.......muslims are a threat to the national security of any nation they are allowed to live in.......

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You Continually attempt to minimize the number of those who engage & endorse the murder of those who refuse to follow the pedophile, Mohammed.

Because it’s a small number. It’d be like me saying that all Christians are pedophiles based on the actions of several Catholic Priests. 

• Stinks 1

21 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

China is not under the United States Constitution....how they handle a threat to their national security is their own business.......muslims are a threat to the national security of any nation they are allowed to live in.......

They can't be trusted, their religion is evil and they are more than happy to act on that religion, China is a lot smarter than the US when it comes to muslims

• Thanks 1

Just now, btex said:

What about the citizens? And as long as we are deporting non-citizens on religious reasons what other groups should be included? 

Citizens enjoy the protection of the Constitution........no other group poses a threat to our national security........muslims are the only ones who tend to blow themselves and others up........

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Because it’s a small number. It’d be like me saying that all Christians are pedophiles based on the actions of several Catholic Priests. 

Helluva lot bigger number than You would have folks believe... 🤨

I’ve posted this before, but for those of you that missed it:

There are 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world.  When anyone uses the term, “small percentage”, they should keep that in mind.  So one percent is 18 Million.  The largest Army in the world is China.  They have @ 2.3 Million in uniform.  So a meager 1% of Muslims is almost 8 times larger than China’s Military.  That number is a danger to every country in the world.  And if Mosques everywhere are teaching Hate like the ones in the US, that “small percentage” will grow.  Yep, they’re a bunch of peace loving sob’s alright.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, btex said:

What about the citizens? And as long as we are deporting non-citizens on religious reasons what other groups should be included? 

A non citizen is enough of a reason.  A non citizen who is a member of a dangerous cult is an even better reason.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hagar just did the math for you, but it doesn’t matter What the number is if they are murdering innocent people in the name of allah.

I’ll take that as a no. Sorry if I don’t trust the numbers that Hagar just pulled out of his rear 

8 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I’ll take that as a no. Sorry if I don’t trust the numbers that Hagar just pulled out of his rear 

Those numbers are fairly accurate.  

Are you disputing the number of Muslims, or the percentage of radicalized Muslims? One percent seems like a pretty conservative percentage, and other posters numbers are fairly accurate on the number of Muslims on earth.  

So having no reason to dispute the number of Muslims on earth, are you arguing less than 1% are radicalized?  Some people have estimated that percentage closer to 10%.  

16 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I don’t care what you don’t accept; The simple fact remains that MANY muslimes murder innocent people... & again, the number is too high.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/why-do-i-say-7-to-10-of-the-worlds-muslims-are-radicals-heres-why/amp/

And here we have an article that supports my earlier claim that those percentages of radicalized Muslims could be much higher than the previously stated “1%”

So screaming eagle, it appears Hager’s argument wasn’t derived from his anal cavity after all, and is steeped in facts and evidence.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I don’t care what you don’t accept; The simple fact remains that MANY muslimes murder innocent people... & again, the number is too high.

The simple fact is that MANY Christian priests are pedophiles & that number is too high. But I guess if you want to minimize pedophilia then that’s your prerogative. 

• Like 1