⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire

Rhino2K

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/why-do-i-say-7-to-10-of-the-worlds-muslims-are-radicals-heres-why/amp/

And here we have an article that supports my earlier claim that those percentages of radicalized Muslims could be much higher than the previously stated “1%”

So screaming eagle, it appears Hager’s argument wasn’t derived from his anal cavity after all, and is steeped in facts and evidence.   

That’s a blog and not an actual article therefore it is not a trusted source. The writer already had an opinion and tried to verify it with stats that supported him instead of letting stats from different sources form his opinion. Kind of the same premise that people use to “prove” that the earth is flat. 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, ScreamingEagle said:

Actually I’m not too big on organized religions. I just feel that people should be able to believe what they want and not be condemned by the actions of a small few. 

A small percentage of a billion is not a small few. So you might want to ponder the reality of how many is a small few when it comes to forcing belief by the sword

Like you I am for living in a society that protects people’s beliefs , but unlike you I believe in absolute truths. The lack of moral absolutes seems to be a major theme in those who are not down with organized religion

22 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

The simple fact is that MANY Christian priests are pedophiles & that number is too high. But I guess if you want to minimize pedophilia then that’s your prerogative. 

Good point, but MANY may be an exaggeration but still should be taken seriously. Also in nations with Christianity as its base religion those people who do the such evil crimes are not made to be the hero of the buy the criminal. That can not be said of Hindu priest who offers a child upnto the Gods or the Islamic Imam who preaches that Allah wants people to put bombs on children 

37 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Point being?

Ok Einstein.  Point is, we have estimated numbers of radicalized Muslims being between 1% and 10%.  

So whether its Hagars 1% or my estimated 7%, Hagars argument was correct.  

We also know for a fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet.  So you go ahead and plug that into your formula.  

Listen fellas,

I’m not going to spend my day trying to teach you guys how to critically think.  I’ve already been down that road, and am not going back.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

That’s a blog and not an actual article therefore it is not a trusted source. The writer already had an opinion and tried to verify it with stats that supported him instead of letting stats from different sources form his opinion. Kind of the same premise that people use to “prove” that the earth is flat. 

We know for a fact that the earth is round, Muslims make up one of the largest practiced religions on earth, is the fastest growing religion, and that Islam is responsible for 74% of all terroristic crimes across the planet.  

Listen fella,

If you don’t have the ability to critically think, that’s your issue.  

Are you telling us that less than 1% of Islam are violent radicalized? That would have to be what your stating to attempt to refute anything I’ve already posted.  

• Like 2

You also have to understand that “Radicalization” is different than “violent extremism”

Radicalization is the call for Sharia Law but not necessarily agreeing that violence is the way to achieve the goals called for in the Koran.  (These would be by infiltrating government positions and promoting their cultural ideas.  We are seeing this now with the two ladies in congress)

Violent Extremism is the use of violence to achieve the goals stated in the Koran. 

So the “radicalized” numbers are probably pushing 70% and the “violent extremist” is probably close to 1%.   

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Ok Einstein.  Point is, we have estimated numbers of radicalized Muslims being between 1% and 10%.  

So whether its Hagars 1% or my estimated 7%, Hagars argument was correct.  

We also know for a fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet.  So you go ahead and plug that into your formula.  

Listen fellas,

I’m not going to spend my day trying to teach you guys how to critically think.  I’ve already been down that road, and am not going back.  

And your estimates are correct why?  Excuse me if I don’t take for fact what “some people” say. 

33 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

We know for a fact that the earth is round, Muslims make up one of the largest practiced religions on earth, is the fastest growing religion, and that Islam is responsible for 74% of all terroristic crimes across the planet.  

Listen fella,

If you don’t have the ability to critically think, that’s your issue.  

Are you telling us that less than 1% of Islam are violent radicalized? That would have to be what your stating to attempt to refute anything I’ve already posted.  

I know the earth is round. I was making a statement as to how the blog post came to his conclusions. What I’m stating is that you haven’t provided valid stats to back up your claim so therefore I cannot accept for fact what you feel is true. 

2 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

And your estimates are correct why?  Excuse me if I don’t take for fact what “some people” say. 

I haven’t made any “estimates”.  If one percent of Islam is radicalized violent, then Hagars argument holds true.  If half of one percent of Islam is radicalized violent, then Hagars argument holds true.  

Any one of those “estimates” as you call them still makes Hagar correct.  

So are you saying leas that one percent of Islam is radicalized and being ok with violence to attain their goals laid out in the Koran?

I mean the Koran itself is very clear on using any means necessary to corrupt, deceive, and infiltrate.   

3 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I know the earth is round. I was making a statement as to how the blog post came to his conclusions. What I’m stating is that you haven’t provided valid stats to back up your claim so therefore I cannot accept for fact what you feel is true. 

And yes I have provided valid sources.  

https://www.telospress.com/how-many-muslims-still-support-terrorism/

Here is a very telling article that claims, under Donald Rumsfeld’s 2008 study, that 7% of Muslims worldwide “advocate for terror”

Incidentally, one poll that sampled Muslims after 9-11 showed only 7% of Muslims felt the attack on 9-11 was “justified.”

Wow, that’s a weird coincidence 

13 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

I haven’t made any “estimates”.  If one percent of Islam is radicalized violent, then Hagars argument holds true.  If half of one percent of Islam is radicalized violent, then Hagars argument holds true.  

Any one of those “estimates” as you call them still makes Hagar correct.  

So are you saying leas that one percent of Islam is radicalized and being ok with violence to attain their goals laid out in the Koran?

I mean the Koran itself is very clear on using any means necessary to corrupt, deceive, and infiltrate.   

You just said in your previous post your “estimated” number of 7% and now your saying you haven’t made estimates. Interesting how the right works. 

1 hour ago, ScreamingEagle said:

The simple fact is that MANY Christian priests are pedophiles & that number is too high. But I guess if you want to minimize pedophilia then that’s your prerogative. 

I never mentioned pedophiles, but since You did, I believe all of them should be shot, as should have been The ‘prophet’ Mohammed.

4 minutes ago, theoldballcoach said:

china is no better than nazi germany with this.

i'm no fan of the muslim religion.  i hope every terrorist that blows himself up in order to get to the 72 virgins ends up getting 72 guys just like him.

but putting people into concentration camps because of their religion is the same EXACT thing the nazis did to the jews.

and just because you hate muslims doesn't make it right.  for those of you endorsing this practice and quoting bible verses are perverting the words of the bible to fit your narrative just like the terrorists pervert the koran in order to validate their actions.

and there have been more people killed in the name of Christianity throughout world history than by all those mooslims and their bombs.  and that is a known FACT.

Finally someone talking sense. 

5 minutes ago, theoldballcoach said:

china is no better than nazi germany with this.

i'm no fan of the muslim religion.  i hope every terrorist that blows himself up in order to get to the 72 virgins ends up getting 72 guys just like him.

but putting people into concentration camps because of their religion is the same EXACT thing the nazis did to the jews.

and just because you hate muslims doesn't make it right.  for those of you endorsing this practice and quoting bible verses are perverting the words of the bible to fit your narrative just like the terrorists pervert the koran in order to validate their actions.

and there have been more people killed in the name of Christianity throughout world history than by all those mooslims and their bombs.  and that is a known FACT.

Eh.  That is actually not a known fact.  Christians may have killed a bunch of people, but not IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

That is the difference.  It’s a drastic difference that should not me missed.  

2 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

Finally someone talking sense. 

Only he painfully left out the one thing that differentiates the two.  

To say “Christians have killed way more”.  Well, we are a country of Christians who have fought in war for the most part of our existence.  We were not killing in the name of Jesus as radicalized Islam kills in the name of Mohammed.  

So, the real fact is that there are many many many more radicalized Muslims killing in the name of Mohammed than there is Christians killing in the name of Jesus.  

I humbly feel that you two are both mistaken in your statements.  

I don't think that is the FACTS, while people killed in the name of Christianity they did so fighting the muslims who themselves was killing everyone in the name of Allah. Misguided Christianity has caught up with the true meaning of scripture while muslims are still practicing their terror in the name of scripture

Sure, a religion is just a system of belief. Whether you're talking about Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Trotskyism, Leninism, or the systematic worship of the Democratic Party that's on display in this thread.

More lives have been taken in the name of religion than anything else. So what? Might as well say death is the leading cause of not being alive. What's the point?

Let's get to the heart of the matter here.........

You know of any Knights Templar leading Pope-ordained invasions into Jerusalem? You know of any Evangelical leaders officially sanctioning the Klan? You know of any Jewish priests calling for the ethnic cleansing of the Canaanites? Probably not.

But do you know of any liberal Democrats advocating the murder of unborn black babies? You know of any Islamic religious leaders supporting suicide bombers?

Some of these things are not like the others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1