⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire

Rhino2K

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, as long as gas prices go down, I am happy, takes less money to fill up the tank, to mow the pastures, and leaves a little bit for the beer frig. But this morning I did hear on the 6 am news that it looks like we have a new trade deal with Japan and China wants to sit down a talk. But those 30 second clips can only tell you so much. 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And, here I thought it was directly relevant, since it is his FAMILY. Where was the bias? 'Conservatives' HAVE to play tit-for-tat, or they take their ball and go home, huh? 

Personally i want javanka to go away but I understand his wanting them to be around.  When surrounded by a pit of vipers i imagine it gives him comfort to have family close by.  Having said that I'm fully aware that many of the vipers surrounding Trump he himself put there,  so that's on him.      As far as the lefty narrative that Trump is using the office to enrich himself and his family well that's just plain nonsense.

There you have it.  An honest assessment.    See?  It's not hard to be honest.

Now,  your turn.  Tell me about creepy joe,  his son,  and their chinese connection....

Lmbo, typical example of the lack of real arguing points by the Left.  Gas prices drop - Durn Trump.  Gas prices go up - durn Trump.  I love this thread.  To quote Gen. George Patton, “God help me, I do love it so.”   

• LOL! 2

• 2 months later...