The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhino2K

⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire

8 hours ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Because it’s a small number. It’d be like me saying that all Christians are pedophiles based on the actions of several Catholic Priests. 

Helluva lot bigger number than You would have folks believe... 🤨

I’ve posted this before, but for those of you that missed it:

There are 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world.  When anyone uses the term, “small percentage”, they should keep that in mind.  So one percent is 18 Million.  The largest Army in the world is China.  They have @ 2.3 Million in uniform.  So a meager 1% of Muslims is almost 8 times larger than China’s Military.  That number is a danger to every country in the world.  And if Mosques everywhere are teaching Hate like the ones in the US, that “small percentage” will grow.  Yep, they’re a bunch of peace loving sob’s alright.

• Like 1

That headline is along the lines of "Today is Tuesday"........so what's new??? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, btex said:

What about the citizens? And as long as we are deporting non-citizens on religious reasons what other groups should be included? 

A non citizen is enough of a reason.  A non citizen who is a member of a dangerous cult is an even better reason.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Helluva lot bigger number than You would have folks believe... 🤨

Can you show me that number or are you just making assumptions?

2 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Can you show me that number or are you just making assumptions?

Hagar just did the math for you, but it doesn’t matter What the number is if they are murdering innocent people in the name of allah.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hagar just did the math for you, but it doesn’t matter What the number is if they are murdering innocent people in the name of allah.

I’ll take that as a no. Sorry if I don’t trust the numbers that Hagar just pulled out of his rear 

8 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I’ll take that as a no. Sorry if I don’t trust the numbers that Hagar just pulled out of his rear 

Those numbers are fairly accurate.  

Are you disputing the number of Muslims, or the percentage of radicalized Muslims? One percent seems like a pretty conservative percentage, and other posters numbers are fairly accurate on the number of Muslims on earth.  

So having no reason to dispute the number of Muslims on earth, are you arguing less than 1% are radicalized?  Some people have estimated that percentage closer to 10%.  

16 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I don’t care what you don’t accept; The simple fact remains that MANY muslimes murder innocent people... & again, the number is too high.

20 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

So address my post

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

So there are in fact 1.8 billion Muslims.  So we can’t dispute that.   

There’s no point in arguing with the   Idiot... He is just having fun trying to urinate everybody off.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/why-do-i-say-7-to-10-of-the-worlds-muslims-are-radicals-heres-why/amp/

And here we have an article that supports my earlier claim that those percentages of radicalized Muslims could be much higher than the previously stated “1%”

So screaming eagle, it appears Hager’s argument wasn’t derived from his anal cavity after all, and is steeped in facts and evidence.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I don’t care what you don’t accept; The simple fact remains that MANY muslimes murder innocent people... & again, the number is too high.

The simple fact is that MANY Christian priests are pedophiles & that number is too high. But I guess if you want to minimize pedophilia then that’s your prerogative. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/why-do-i-say-7-to-10-of-the-worlds-muslims-are-radicals-heres-why/amp/

And here we have an article that supports my earlier claim that those percentages of radicalized Muslims could be much higher than the previously stated “1%”

So screaming eagle, it appears Hager’s argument wasn’t derived from his anal cavity after all, and is steeped in facts and evidence.   

That’s a blog and not an actual article therefore it is not a trusted source. The writer already had an opinion and tried to verify it with stats that supported him instead of letting stats from different sources form his opinion. Kind of the same premise that people use to “prove” that the earth is flat. 

China puts a lot of people into work camps. That is what they do for fun. 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, ScreamingEagle said:

Actually I’m not too big on organized religions. I just feel that people should be able to believe what they want and not be condemned by the actions of a small few. 

A small percentage of a billion is not a small few. So you might want to ponder the reality of how many is a small few when it comes to forcing belief by the sword

Like you I am for living in a society that protects people’s beliefs , but unlike you I believe in absolute truths. The lack of moral absolutes seems to be a major theme in those who are not down with organized religion

22 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

The simple fact is that MANY Christian priests are pedophiles & that number is too high. But I guess if you want to minimize pedophilia then that’s your prerogative. 

Good point, but MANY may be an exaggeration but still should be taken seriously. Also in nations with Christianity as its base religion those people who do the such evil crimes are not made to be the hero of the buy the criminal. That can not be said of Hindu priest who offers a child upnto the Gods or the Islamic Imam who preaches that Allah wants people to put bombs on children 

1 hour ago, btex said:

For people who claim to be Christians there is a ton of hate spewed. Not that censors will allow this post, but it is 100% accurate

Maybe they don’t like their heads cut off.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Point being?

Ok Einstein.  Point is, we have estimated numbers of radicalized Muslims being between 1% and 10%.  

So whether its Hagars 1% or my estimated 7%, Hagars argument was correct.  

We also know for a fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet.  So you go ahead and plug that into your formula.  

Listen fellas,

I’m not going to spend my day trying to teach you guys how to critically think.  I’ve already been down that road, and am not going back.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

That’s a blog and not an actual article therefore it is not a trusted source. The writer already had an opinion and tried to verify it with stats that supported him instead of letting stats from different sources form his opinion. Kind of the same premise that people use to “prove” that the earth is flat. 

We know for a fact that the earth is round, Muslims make up one of the largest practiced religions on earth, is the fastest growing religion, and that Islam is responsible for 74% of all terroristic crimes across the planet.  

Listen fella,

If you don’t have the ability to critically think, that’s your issue.  

Are you telling us that less than 1% of Islam are violent radicalized? That would have to be what your stating to attempt to refute anything I’ve already posted.  

• Like 2